All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a question concerning the handstand ups
Is it illegal in level 5 if they load the handstand in a basket grip and the flyer is actually upside down and gets tossed up`? I know this is the video thread but i just can never tell if all the teams do the half plank from the shoulders because they have to or because they just do

Is it illegal in level 5 if they load the handstand in a basket grip and the flyer is actually upside down and gets tossed up`? I know this is the video thread but i just can never tell if all the teams do the half plank from the shoulders because they have to or because they just do
I've definitely seen teams do them from the basket grip, so I would say yes.

Most notably I can think of Smoed doing that grip last year. Apparently it's much easier than going from the shoulders.

I recall learning the basket grip at UCA camp in college. It certainly seems like it would be easier with the added power of a basket grip.

Most notably I can think of Smoed doing that grip last year. Apparently it's much easier than going from the shoulders.

I think it is easier too because it gives a lot more height , we have tried both ways and the basket grip works way better, i was just curious if it's still a level 5 mount if they are in a real handstand, but i guess if smoed did that then that's a yes ;)

Wow Panthers look like a whole different team! As always their dance is one of my favorites and I feel like the music really adds to the routine.

I just want to know 2 things about the baskets on Cheetahs.
1) How are they all perfect?
2) To the girl that's the last/point basket: You're legs look a mile long in the air. I. LOVE. IT. You're basket is perfection. Thank you.

Still so proud of one our old boys is on cheetahs!! Watching the video and I'm so happy he's doing well with this team

Back