All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! I should probably post the video.

It turns out we were super close to a paid bid (crazy enough!). We had a few issues on day 2, which lost it for us. Oh well, we're going to worlds and it's not like we went to AC looking to get paid!

We had a bad 2nd day also and a stupid deduction first day but got the bid! So happy for CP team!

The only thing in CJA IOC6 routine that made me cringe were those tucks to stomach which about 80% of the flyers changed to ''jump in a handspring position hoping someone will catch me before my head hits the ground''
That was scary
I don't mind the rest of the routine , they were not trying to do crazy stuff above their current level
And to be fair, a loooot of Level 6 Teams out there are like this, you only get to see the small amount of awesome level 6 Teams because that's what people like to watch and share, but in reality not all of them are Viqueens, Ladykatz, Louisville or Kentucky (just to name a few)
Does this mean they shouldn't be Level 6 though? I don't think so, as long as they stay true to the skills they can do and execute them well , let them do their thing

I hadn't watched the video when I first commented, but when I went back and watched it I thought the same thing. With the exception of the awkward extension up to that 1-1-1 pyramid, their pyramids looked fine. They threw the tumbling they had, they weren't scary to watch.

Just like their are plenty of gyms that don't go to the big nationals, there are plenty of level 6 teams that never get posted here that compete in high school gyms or smaller nationals and look like CJA. I cheered on level 6 teams for 3 years before I even considered the possibility of going to worlds. I was just doing it to have fun.

Does anyone have a video of Pinnacle Junior 4 Team Coral? They are a small gym with a very small team. I keep hearing they are amazing. I want to see them.

At our gym we tried level 6 for a really long time but the problem is that if you don't have a coach who knows 100% how to teach level 6 pyramids it is a nightmare. That's why we eventually went to IO5. There are so many intricate things with grips in pyramids. It honestly takes at least 5 years I would say to build your level 6 program.

I feel like unless your affiliated with a college .. you're not going to have a strong level 6 program. I think CJA IOC6 is just simply for fun, nothing less, nothing more.
I agree 110%.

And even then, you probably need a college nearby where there's a halfway decent congregation of cheerleaders/coaches from the program. The one I did for the (very brief) year I was on an Allstar team was comprised of coaches and some local athletes from the college nearby. I had to commute from NYC because I (A) Didn't have the money for a regular program and (B) Didn't realize the age grid meant I could have super super seniored. Missed opportunity :(

Thanks! I should probably post the video.

It turns out we were super close to a paid bid (crazy enough!). We had a few issues on day 2, which lost it for us. Oh well, we're going to worlds and it's not like we went to AC looking to get paid!

this team was enjoyable to watch!

Back