All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes it is, also we have a performance on cheerlive from another comp we went to. We just don't post our videos and with me now thinking its a family member because I vaguely remember who stood near me and these people were definitely near me they will likely ask them to take it down because we as parents and family are not allowed too

I'm totally curious as to why they don't allow parents to post videos? I understand if it's the beginning of the season and you haven't performed yet but you guys have performed more than a few times now, right? It's not like your competitors haven't seen you guys, I'm glad someone posted it, your cp is fabulous ;) Safe travels and rest if you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know exactly what it is, but the way they've marked it suggest that a prop is involved. i.e. they would be holding up some sort of fabric, flip it around and then have the girls doing round-offs "break" into it (sort of like how football/basketball teams would tear through banners at a pep rally/game but obviously a reusable/fancier version). Going according to the lyrics in the music and the number of groups there are, the props are probably going to spell out C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S.

I could be completely wrong though...... so don't take my word for it.
Now that we know what it is, I went back to check my conjectures on TGLC's stunt and realise I wasn't too far off.... though for them, the season is forever "young" and I won't be surprised if they added something else (specifically at the awkward running tumbling transition when the two boys rebound into a stunt, gets taken around and just step out of it to tumble again).

I'm totally curious as to why they don't allow parents to post videos? I understand if it's the beginning of the season and you haven't performed yet but you guys have performed more than a few times now, right? It's not like your competitors haven't seen you guys, I'm glad someone posted it, your cp is fabulous ;) Safe travels and rest if you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk lol it's just a rule and we have competed 7 times and others have videod and put us on YouTube so we are easy to find. Trust me I want to share videos. I don't know their reasoning for this lol maybe after NCA or summitt I can share

Now that we know what it is, I went back to check my conjectures on TGLC's stunt and realise I wasn't too far off.... though for them, the season is forever "young" and I won't be surprised if they added something else (specifically at the awkward running tumbling transition when the two boys rebound into a stunt, gets taken around and just step out of it to tumble again).
I knew someone posted that but couldn't remember who it was, you're good!
In regards to the tumbling thing, they've done it a few times where the two boys immediately start tumbling, it looks really cool but one of them messed up each time so I'm guessing they're waiting for it to be more consistent, or for them to think of another amazingly creative thing to do.

Don't think this was posted, not the best view.
If they do any changes to their stunts, they should definitely put the group with the ball up 720 center when they do the high to highs, so they can highlight that stunt. If the timing is just right it would look amazing!

They were way better last week ... I wish I could share. In fact im going to ask the coaches if I can share that way people don't see this lol ... But thank you! They are getting ready for NCA now!! Two weeks! So excited!!
They are really good! I love how clean the team is! Good luck at NCA!

For those of you who are wondering what TGLC's "hoop stunt" looks like in slow motion:

Ah - so the boy grabs them from behind to make sure they are pulled through and safe, and the ones holding the hoop push it a little forward so it's nice and clean. I just couldn't believe how they all got through those hoops so seamlessly - I remeber thinking "omg - I'd get stuck w/ my butt hanging out the back of the hoop and my feet sticking out through a letter - lol!".

So creative - TGLC is amazing!

Back