All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's crazy when you think about it - the expense of getting several different worlds shirts then add to that practice outfits and new practice bows and so on and so on. As if worlds wasn't expensive enough already I always think about that when I'm watching all the teams practice on the football fields. Everyone has these cool and fancy outfits with all kinds of bling and everything just to practice one time in.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't like the shirt itself much but I love the idea of a shirt for all the Canadian teams!
It would be really cute for US states to do, do many already do that? I feel like I've seen some before?

The Stingrays shirt and the American shirts are the best I have seen on here so far!!! Where is the Fierceboard shirt??? That is the one that I am most excited to see and Order!!!! I am shocked there isn't one yet.... I will be patiently waiting.....:):fro:

I love the shirts like the Canada one that lists all the teams from the country attending worlds. We always if a Wisconsin shirt like that for UCA High school nationals. And I know most other stats did too. Always my favorite ones! Obviously it would be kinda hard to do that for USA teams but it would be cool to do a shirt per division. Like a Large Senior teams shirt, small coed teams shirt.

Wow typos...this is what happens when I Fierceboard during class...sorry about that

1524850_614656355287025_667620277_n.jpg

south jersey storm

Some of these shirts have too much going on...I love the Stingrays shirt..nice and simple. As for CJA's shirt...I just don't understand why they would even think that was cute

Are you talking about this one...eeeek. Just did a google search and this is what came up....TOO MUCH going on. Last year's New York one was really cute...this one....uhhhh...not so much.
2s834wk.jpg
I had very few words for that shirt when I saw it and none of them were very nice. The only one that was neutral was "why?"

Off topic, but I just have to say I love you avatar picture. Every time I see it I think it's awesome.
Thanks! I can't take credit for it. It's not me, I just liked it too. Someone else showed up one day with my old avatar picture, so I changed mine because I was even getting confused!

Back