All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it just depends on what it is... our previous president's younger sister would like to wear our "party" shirts to school (not party shirts but anything for an event or function that was just a regular t shirt ex: parent's weekend, homecoming, whatever) but she wasn't allowed to wear the actual stitched letter shirts if you know what I mean.
You're fine! And you're a legacy so don't be afraid :cool:
I don't know if it's still the case, but when I was an active, a legacy or parents could wear the name but not the letters. As far as getting in trouble, unless you are wearing letters around campus, who is going to know? And what are they going to do to you? If I saw someone wearing my letters, I'd talk to them, ask them what chapter ect ect. If they told me they weren't a sister, total side eye...but it's not like I'm going to demand they strip.

I don't know if it's still the case, but when I was an active, a legacy or parents could wear the name but not the letters. As far as getting in trouble, unless you are wearing letters around campus, who is going to know? And what are they going to do to you? If I saw someone wearing my letters, I'd talk to them, ask them what chapter ect ect. If they told me they weren't a sister, total side eye...but it's not like I'm going to demand they strip.
It must not be the same here bc now that I think about it, my parents and my sister's friends parents all have shirts with the letters on them.
Good to know nobody's going to make me take my pants off ;) I guess I probs shouldn't wear them when I take my math class at the university next year. Not only would it be awkward if someone asked but I guarantee somebody would mistake me for her...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BmByBdEIMAEs7J-.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about such random colors in all of the practice wear. I had random colored practice wear when I cheered, but I feel like the gym/teams colors just work the best

That's a good sign that she said 'first' worlds trip. I guess she's changed her mind?!

Jury is still out. I refuse to even bring it up until after the weekend but she has made some positive commentary lately that hasn't gone unnoticed.

I think it really just took until about March to make the transition from j4 to senior 5 at 13. She's been much more herself since UCA.

#fingerscrossed

Back