All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yay! Another Chi O! Maybe it varies from chapter to chapter? We couldn't wear letters or the crest until initiated. A couple of years later they changed it to you could wear letters that were printed but not stitched. My cousin is an active now and they can't have stitched letters until initiated either.
I think the policy for non members wearing letters varies from sorority to sorority. In Chi Omega we can wear letters from the day we accept our bid but we can't wear the crest until we are initiated. My chapter doesnt have any but some have apparel that has the letters for Chi Omega and then mom, dad, sister, brother, etc. under it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

it honestly took me forever to see the error in the Legacy shirt, I'm getting my fathers dyslexia I swear lol. :oops:

someone didnt get a bid.
You're right I didn't! And I'm not bashing Greek life. I have friends in it and am living with a bunch of them next year. So I'm not really hating on them. I just think people don't realize that on the grand scheme of things, people don't really care if you are in it or not and I think sometimes people take themselves a little too seriously. In Greek life? Cool that's great, but don't tell everyone else "you can't wear this shirt because it's only for Greek life" because the real world doesn't give a crap about your clothing preferences for non Greeks.

ummmmmmm typo??
Bl8juz0IQAA8nVC.jpg
OH NO! That must be devastating..look at all the bling (that ain't cheap)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right I didn't! And I'm not bashing Greek life. I have friends in it and am living with a bunch of them next year. So I'm not really hating on them. I just think people don't realize that on the grand scheme of things, people don't really care if you are in it or not and I think sometimes people take themselves a little too seriously. In Greek life? Cool that's great, but don't tell everyone else "you can't wear this shirt because it's only for Greek life" because the real world doesn't give a crap about your clothing preferences for non Greeks.

So is it bad I only just figured out the bid you're talking about is a sorority bid.

Yeah, it's worlds week.

if some sorority girls, who also happen to be adults, feel less special because some 15-year-old kids are wearing sweaters/shirts that were originally produced for sororities, those sorority girls should probably re-evaluate/upgrade their lives.

as far as that typo on the world's shirt... typos happen, but why would you take a pic and post it on the internet to showoff? lol

I wonder if they used a silhouette of two people stunting who are actually on the team. That would be cool.

Back