All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICE Lady Lightning
Bl4BK9tCcAAt1Rl.jpg:large

really pretty... would love to be able to buy it..

So my super close friend happens to be in Disney this weekend and I'm trying to convince him to get me a shirt. So where does one get a shirt..?

ETA: and also if it's inside somewhere where you need a spectator pass? I'm not gonna make my friend pay to get into the milk house or something just to get me a shirt.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
ahhhhh! Me too!

Next year we should have a watching party together, because I'm sick of trying to get everyone to be excited about it with me.

Reactions: Ems
ahhhhh! Me too!

Next year we should have a watching party together, because I'm sick of trying to get everyone to be excited about it with me.
We totally should! And I don't know if my friend can actually get me a shirt. He said he'd try, but I don't want him to have to pay admission fees just to get a shirt. He is on vacation after all. But if he does somehow find a booth I'll ask him to get two!

I'm not sure if someone has already said this but, I have seen Cali tanks, top gun Tshirt(I'm getting it) and cheer athletics cheetahs. I only looked for these three though so there is definitely more:)x

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Looks like a Q to me (besides, that's the only letter I can find a possible meaning for).

Back