All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is that even a shirt, dont ever remember seeing that..
21lpzlv.png

So my super close friend happens to be in Disney this weekend and I'm trying to convince him to get me a shirt. So where does one get a shirt..?

ETA: and also if it's inside somewhere where you need a spectator pass? I'm not gonna make my friend pay to get into the milk house or something just to get me a shirt.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
So my super close friend happens to be in Disney this weekend and I'm trying to convince him to get me a shirt. So where does one get a shirt..?

ETA: and also if it's inside somewhere where you need a spectator pass? I'm not gonna make my friend pay to get into the milk house or something just to get me a shirt.
If they go to celebrity hall at allstar resort they can shop. It's in the parking lot between sports and music.

Reactions: Ems
Anyone know if the Coed Elite white tank with the stunt silhouette is going to be online? I love it.

Just read through this whole thread and came to one conclusion. I miss the fierceboard! Hahaha I forgot what I was missing out on.

And just to add my two cents on the frocket and Spirit Jersey debates (since it's basically what this thread is about)...I must admit I have both and cherish them!

Back