All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Myrtle beach is like royalty compared to the jersey shore (I may be the only new jersyian who doesn't like the jersey shore)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

....I find it so weird that you would think that. But I'm a born and raised South Carolinian...and I do not go to Myrtle unless its for a cheer competition....and when I'm there I feel sad. But it really is a tourist beach.

ETA: I've never been to the Jersey Shore but I feel like when I see it on TV it gives me MB teas....and I will say that Daytona Beach also gave me MB teas when I was there.

You are clearly not spending enough time at other beaches. :D

Lol I'm really going to have to bite my tongue on the subject.... but I live 2 miles from Folly Beach and 20 minutes from Isle of Palms....20 minutes from Sullivan's Island and 20 minutes from Kiawah. Different ball games.

I don't go to Dirty Myrtle...its very touristy..

Last edited:
....I find it so weird that you would think that. But I'm a born and raised South Carolinian...and I do not go to Myrtle unless its for a cheer competition....and when I'm there I feel sad. But it really is a tourist beach.

Lol I'm really going to have to bite my tongue on the subject.... but I live 2 miles from Folly Beach and 20 minutes from Isle of Palms....20 minutes from Sullivan's Island and 20 minutes from Kiawah. Different ball games.

I don't go to Dirty Myrtle...its very touristy..

I agree and I haaaaaaaate Myrtle Beach and places like it, mostly because I don't like tourists. :oops: The 2 beach towns I've lived in were Virginia Beach and Ft Lauderdale - tourist central. There are just beaches that are so much worse - there are nicer ones too, but I just consider mb middle of the road, like Virginia beach.

But 100% agreed on the tacky airbrush stands. Lol

The black shirt is our "family shirt" and separate shirts for each team going to Worlds. PCT Cobras (Canada)
1717426245533c289d8a23c.jpg

And this is the shirt that most Canadian teams participate in - it lists the Canadians coming to Worlds.

1133215877533c289be0cbc.jpg

....there is nothing classy about Myrtle Beach....at least to people most people from SC. Me using MB was throwing shade lol

haha i know, what i meant by the classy beach comment was that i couldn't agree more with the statement in general. airbrushed shirts you get at the beach are tacky. i didn't mean to launch a whose beach is worse debate.
sorry, i'm sunning on like zero sleep

I love the shirts like the Canada one that lists all the teams from the country attending worlds. We always if a Wisconsin shirt like that for UCA High school nationals. And I know most other stats did too. Always my favorite ones! Obviously it would be kinda hard to do that for USA teams but it would be cool to do a shirt per division. Like a Large Senior teams shirt, small coed teams shirt.

Back