All-Star 2014 Worlds T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlWv1ltCEAEs9o1.jpg

BlWvccgCAAEHzC8.jpg
trade shirt
BlWuHTJCUAAVBP3.jpg
tank (which comes in different colors also for the guys)

I want that blue Maryland Twisters shirt so bad!! And the trade shirt, and the tank. LOVE IT!

Did anyone else order an ssx shirt this season, I got emails saying that they got my request but once I provided my mailing and phone number so that they could ask about payment info, I never heard anything back.... :(

The email I received said they were placing a large order last week (4/8) and that once my cp's size was in she would contact me for credit card info for square app and it would ship that day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The email I received said they were placing a large order last week (4/8) and that once my cp's size was in she would contact me for credit card info for square app and it would ship that day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
mine was similar "Thank you for placing an order with CEA SSX Apparel!! We will contact you by phone once your order is in to process your payment information...please provide your phone number and shipping address." i replied back with my number and address, but never heard anything after that. which was about 6 days ago.

Back