Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Practice wear for Immortal Athletics in Phoenix AZ

sfcxa8.jpg

bgbdrm.jpg

Warm Up for the Gym (Girls)

a5euya.jpg

6fp3j6.jpg

I like all the Immortal Athletics stuff - looks comfy and cute. In general, I am not a fan of sublimated warm up jackets.

Are these by Rebel? Nice! The only thing I'm not crazy about is that the bra seems to be sized slightly bigger than the shorts. Same with my CP's practice wear.

It's possible they ordered 2 different sizes; CP's is by Rebel and we ordered a M/S combo.

How much were those sports bras? The sublimated ones we have from varsity are $45 I think and they're reversible. The tank tops are about the same but they aren't reversible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dye sub sports bras from cs athletic are $17. that is for a combined order of 60 pieces. pricing includes shipping and there are no artwork fees. we do not offer reversible sports bras at the moment.

12142507_1648673025417540_1578088295_n.jpg

So we're still keeping our sublimated practice wear from two years ago in order to not financially burden everyone more than absolutely necessary. But I made this small second set of practice wear for our new senior all girl team. :)

You made these?! Wow, they are so cute!

You made these?! Wow, they are so cute!
Oh, I just printed the shirt and made the bow. I didn't sew the shirt or anything. :) But thank you!
I would have liked to have the print be a big bigger but with using flex foil, that would have been really sweaty underneath what with all the plastic. When they wear it, it looks pretty cute, though. :)

Back