All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard there is no teal this year! Maybe some of the teal girls will end up on royal?

As much as I loved electric in IOC5 I would love to see them level 6! I miss rust lol.

I'm wondering if they used Apple because Coach Chris will stay coaching them and it would be easier for him to keep the name? (This is the coach that was t-boned in front of Rays and has a TBI).

I'm wondering if they used Apple because Coach Chris will stay coaching them and it would be easier for him to keep the name? (This is the coach that was t-boned in front of Rays and has a TBI).
Oh God, I remember that incident...... [emoji37] And you're probably right, the team names follow the coaches, just like how Smoke is now at the JC location because Brett Lane is there.

I've heard there is no teal this year! Maybe some of the teal girls will end up on royal?

As much as I loved electric in IOC5 I would love to see them level 6! I miss rust lol.
Wait wait wait.....what do you mean no teal? That better just be a rumor!!

Based off what I've seen on Twitter, it's not looking like a rumor. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG. No. That's not even ok. The division is shrinking....I'm seriously depressed if they aren't coming back this season.

Latest posts

Back