Youth 2 - Frost
Large Senior 2 - Diamonds
Junior 3 - Steel
Large Senior 4 - Obsession
Restricted 5 - Titanium
Small Coed 5 - Onyx
IOC5 - Chrome
IOSC6 - Kryptonite

Some teams have over 40 people on them so we may be creating another team or two.

Last edited:
:rays: Stingrays Worlds Team:

Stingrays Apple - Small Senior 5
Stingrays Peach - Medium Senior 5
Stingrays Orange - Large Senior 5
Stingrays Smoke - Small Coed 5
Stingrays Steel - Large Coed 5
Stingrays Electric - IOC5 (Coming this summer)

Apparently 33 people made CA Wildcats so far.......
It's not out of the ordinary to have more athletes than spots at the beginning of the year. It gives them the opportunity to see what the best possible team is. Some become alternates and some move to other teams. At least it's 9 extra and not 24...

It's not out of the ordinary to have more athletes than spots at the beginning of the year. It gives them the opportunity to see what the best possible team is. Some become alternates and some move to other teams. At least it's 9 extra and not 24...
I mean, yeah, I know it's completely normal to have more athletes than actual members allowed on the final roster...... but to think that 9 outstanding athletes will be cut is insane, some of these athletes have been a part of some very successful senior teams.

I mean, yeah, I know it's completely normal to have more athletes than actual members allowed on the final roster...... but to think that 9 outstanding athletes will be cut is insane, some of these athletes have been a part of some very successful senior teams.
It is definitely going to be hard to choose who to cut..I do not envy the coaches that make the final decision one bit. However, CA does have 3 other international teams they could move to( if there were openings).

Back