All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not the team from last year but a mix of showstoppers throughout the years :)
Well I hope none from last year. I can't imagine jumping a kid from Y2 (I think last seasons team) to R5 the next season unless the kid should already be at the higher level but that wouldn't make sense to hold a kid back multiple levels.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Well I hope none from last year. I can't imagine jumping a kid from Y2 (I think last seasons team) to R5 the next season unless the kid should already be at the higher level but that wouldn't make sense to hold a kid back multiple levels.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

From what ive seen there are some kids that were on the y2 showstoppers last year that are on the j5 showstoppers this year.

I have no clue how many though.

From what ive seen there are some kids that were on the y2 showstoppers last year that are on the j5 showstoppers this year.

I have no clue how many though.

I went from a senior 2 to a senior 4 one year and that was a HUGE learning curve (other than tumbling because I had that), I can't even imagine going from 2 to 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went from a senior 2 to a senior 4 one year and that was a HUGE learning curve (other than tumbling because I had that), I can't even imagine going from 2 to 5.

Unless they weren't actually level 2 athletes last year. I could maybe see that being the case for one athlete to go from 2 to 5 in one season, but not a group of them.

I coached a Jr1 team (it was large and only like 3 on the team were too old for youth so we had to go jr), probably 1/2 of that team (about 13) went on to a youth 3 team the next season....and none of them had cheered before. They were an amazing group of kids though to be honest.

Unless they weren't actually level 2 athletes last year. I could maybe see that being the case for one athlete to go from 2 to 5 in one season, but not a group of them.
I have a youth 2 kid, and have watched show stoppers perform several times. It's difficult for me to believe that none of them qualified for level 3 or above. No way most of those kids don't have level 3 and/or 4 skills. Their execution of level 2 skills is too perfect not to be capable of higher level skills. It doesn't surprise me that some of them would go to a R5.

I have a youth 2 kid, and have watched show stoppers perform several times. It's difficult for me to believe that none of them qualified for level 3 or above. No way most of those kids don't have level 3 and/or 4 skills. Their execution of level 2 skills is too perfect not to be capable of higher level skills. It doesn't surprise me that some of them would go to a R5.

Yeah, I was reading between the lines over the last page and figured as much...

I coached a Jr1 team (it was large and only like 3 on the team were too old for youth so we had to go jr), probably 1/2 of that team (about 13) went on to a youth 3 team the next season....and none of them had cheered before. They were an amazing group of kids though to be honest.

That was how the j1 I coached last season was! Most of the girls will be on youth 2 this coming season (a couple will be on 4.2 or j1 again) but we do have one that went from barely had a backwalkover at the start of last season who now has a BEAUTIFUL punch front forward roll through to tuck so she will more than likely end up on j3 (we haven't had placements yet, they are just in workout groups). She's really athletic/coachable and worked her booty off.

We also have a girl that was on our j3 last year, she had a pretty tuck but that was it. She now almost has a double, it working a standing full, and has nearly anything through to a full. I don't think she ever missed a tumbling class haha.

Back