All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WC Lazers will be out of the WC Phoenix gym in Easton,PA and it is still Coed.

dmxiyf.jpg
Wait is this an old promo or did they put the wrong season on it?

I suppose you're right ^_^

But I think what we're all waiting on is a gym that actually concentrates their talent on a new large senior team and really shakes up that division. It would be so exciting to see a brand new team that closes the gap between the top 5 and the rest. Otherwise it kinda becomes stagnant.
I see what you're saying! I do agree!

Curious, i know that gymtyme golden girls is basically the louisville all girl team, but how did they convince the whole team to do both college and allstar. i think ive heard that golden girls has a extra few girls on it then the college team, but did it just happen that all of them wanted to do gymtyme as well or what?

Curious, i know that gymtyme golden girls is basically the louisville all girl team, but how did they convince the whole team to do both college and allstar. i think ive heard that golden girls has a extra few girls on it then the college team, but did it just happen that all of them wanted to do gymtyme as well or what?
Isn't it the same with GymTyme Chrome? It's U of Ls large coed team.

I think they only compete a couple of times (enough to earn a bid) and leave the rest of the practices on spring floor after college NCAs. Just a wild guess though...

I have a few friends who cheer at UofL and they are pretty much required to do GT their first year. They said most people like GT so much that they keep doing it after that first year.

There are quite a few college teams that encourage their athletes to compete all-stars because 1) it keeps their skills up (or improves them) during the "off competitive season" time, and 2) they can learn new/innovative things to bring back to the college squad.

I have a few friends who cheer at UofL and they are pretty much required to do GT their first year. They said most people like GT so much that they keep doing it after that first year.

I remember reading somewhere that the GT and UL practice schedules are developed so that 1.) athletes aren't practicing every single day and 2.) being on a GT team doesn't add a lot to the athletes' schedule.

Back