All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes level 4 can double down from two legs extended or at prep level!

I remember a few years ago Charlotte Teal showcased their routine on a dead floor and the girls performed jumps to tuck, fulls and doubles. I think the last pass may have even done a combo thru to double! But I agree, it's impressive to see athletes make the switch from spring to dead floor successfully!

Yes level 4 can double down from two legs extended or at prep level!

I remember a few years ago Charlotte Teal showcased their routine on a dead floor and the girls performed jumps to tuck, fulls and doubles. I think the last pass may have even done a combo thru to double! But I agree, it's impressive to see athletes make the switch from spring to dead floor successfully!
Are you sure you can double from an extension in level 4? When I cheered 4.2 our double downs always had to be from 2 leg preps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I'm not buying the whole a squad of 18 thing. I don't think thats fair.If this were the case every gym would have a small team of 19 just so they only have to put up 4 elite stunts. I don't think there should be an explicit penalty but I think its one of those unwritten things that are just understood by many judges in the sport.

OOOOOOOOOH NO.

Schools here are judged with varsity/jam scoresheet. I won't apologize for only attracting 18 if it happens. I get the numbers I get and that's it.

Back