All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the best smoed has ever looked on their first comp. I live for the routine.:cloud9:

I do agree thought that the stunts seem a little cookie cutter. However, they are hardly the only ones, I'm surprised no one said anything about generals. I feel like they do the same routine every year but with more tumbling difficulty. Not that it matters thought... Like someone said why fix whats not broken.
If you run too long without changing the "oil" (routine), you'll eventually break down. Lol

This too can be applied to any routine. However, I was not aware that a team could be deducted and/or penalized for having parts of a routine similar to their past routine.
I know it can be applied to anyone, I wasn't just talking about smoed. And I never said that they'd be penalized for it. Lol

Yes, and i didn't even want to mention orange. I wont go there lol

I would say oranges all looked the same up until they left small senior. They still look similar but there's a tad more variety.

There have been years where panthers, SSX, lady bullets, lime, and others have looked similar to previous years' routines. A lot of small senior routines all blend together for me. There's only so much you can do with a routine. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Sure it may not be "fresh" but that's not the top priority when choreographing a routine. It's to create a routine that will win.

Sorry, i though it was meant as a snarky comment. lol
No lol. I just like to see teams switch it up a little. I've seen a team use the same elite stunt & pretty much the same pyramid 2 years in a row, so a team's routine looking similar doesn't kill me nearly as much as that does. Lol

Smoed's pyramid just seems so basic compared to what they have done in previous years. ill agree with what people have said though they're routine isnt the most entertaining to watch, and i really dont think its because they dont have music yet, it just seems very bland this year.

Back