All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where has ss technique gone on their double downs ? It really ruins it for me I can deal with bad music and good technique . But they are just wrapping double down for their lives :/

I just love top gun larges routine! It makes me wich i could see it live sometime.. It is just so top gun and i guess the pyramid is going to be something extra! OO5 looks good too!

Am i the only one who loves WCSS music but i am a huge gaga fan soo and i love the routine as well. it is so stars too. i just dont like te dance in the background of running but they seem to do that every year so ill just have to get used to it.

I know things get added and changed throughout the season but as of now, SS routine and especially the music just isn't doing anything for me. I like all the songs in the music and am happy they are songs and not a million voiceovers but I feel like it isn't powerful. Maybe that is what is making me think the routine is nothing special? I don't know. I also agree with whoever said the technique isn't the greatest on the double downs but again, I know things will improve as time goes on. I think I was just expecting something different from them.

I'm ok with Stars choosing Gaga for a theme. I'd have to say that their routine would definitely be a constant work in progress

Back