All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question:

At what comps will we see ALL 5 Large Senior teams against each other before Worlds? I know Senior Elite isn't doing NCA and not everyone is doing Majors?

Does that leave just Cheersport?

Question:

At what comps will we see ALL 5 Large Senior teams against each other before Worlds? I know Senior Elite isn't doing NCA and not everyone is doing Majors?

Does that leave just Cheersport?
Do panthers even do cheersport?
And with that being said has CEA released any sort of schedule now that traveling has been taken out.

Do panthers even do cheersport?
And with that being said has CEA released any sort of schedule now that traveling has been taken out.
Panthers went last year. I have no idea if they are going again this year though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

my question is how can you stay competitive if you never compete against your competition... i mean im sure SE will compete against at least a few of them at some point in the season, but isnt it beneficial to compete against your competition more then once in order to stay at the highest level.

dont get me wrong im sure SE and CE will have no problem maintaining difficulty with all the years of experience CSP has, but i dont know i feel like that would hurt you more then help you.

I think the fact that Cheersport Nationals and NCA Nationals are back-to-back weekends this year makes it a huge factor against teams who normally participate in both annually... Is F5 even attending? Or are we potentially just looking at Orange and Senior Elite?

I think the fact that Cheersport Nationals and NCA Nationals are back-to-back weekends this year makes it a huge factor against teams who normally participate in both annually... Is F5 even attending? Or are we potentially just looking at Orange and Senior Elite?

We haven't heard much out of F5 this year, like at all...I'm kinda curious if they're going too.

Back