All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, that makes me feel better. I knew I makes mine as sent so I thought I should see it when the one coming to me was sent too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I shipped and received mine days ago and never realized there were buttons to click so I just did it; I'm sure they didn't realize it either.

for those of you not having recived your presents yet! Your santa may be international so the packages may not arrive in time for christmas. it can take up to a month for an international package to be sent to the states depending on where its from. so just have patience. it may come. just not in time for christmas.
I always had to ship stuff early when I sent stuff internationally. That, or just be like 'Merry Christmas 2.0!!'

I always had to ship stuff early when I sent stuff internationally. That, or just be like 'Merry Christmas 2.0!!'

Yeah exactly. here i think you would have to send the packages like the 2nd december or something for it to be able to get over there in time for christmas but there may be some people taht did not think about that. its not a common knowledge here in sweden anyway.

Yeah exactly. here i think you would have to send the packages like the 2nd december or something for it to be able to get over there in time for christmas but there may be some people taht did not think about that. its not a common knowledge here in sweden anyway.

I had to wait for some of my gifts so I couldn't send earlier than the cut off date, but yeah I think it said dec 4th to be guaranteed for Christmas! When I sent mine they said early January probably, so let's hope!

I had to wait for some of my gifts so I couldn't send earlier than the cut off date, but yeah I think it said dec 4th to be guaranteed for Christmas! When I sent mine they said early January probably, so let's hope!

Yeah lets hope for the best!

I don't remember receiving a notification that the gift TO me was sent- I marked that I had sent one, but I don't know that the 'mods' of the exchange see it or just the receiver or what have you. Never used Elfster before!

It doesn't look like there's a very good way to filter the participants by those who have marked gifts as sent/received unfortunately.

If anyone hasn't received their gift yet and is concerned, PM me and I can PM your secret santa and get some info.

I hope we can get together a list of anyone who was "grinched." I was part of an elfster thing on a different hobby type board for years and we always had a group of people that participated that did not recieve a gift, unfortunately. There were always a group of people willing to de-grinch them in the spirit of things.

ETA: no word from my recipient.. Hopefully she got it.. It says it was delivered!

I got my gift this morning!

Two beach scented candles (my favorite!) and a Starbucks gift card! I'm always looking for new candles for around the house and I love Starbucks so this is perfect!

I'll post pictures when I get home, I had to run out the door for a nail appointment.

Thank you to Elizabeth from PA, I don't know who you are!

Edit: Here's a picture!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450975122.398670.jpg

Last edited:
I got my gift this morning!

Two beach scented candles (my favorite!) and a Starbucks gift card! I'm always looking for new candles for around the house and I love Starbucks so this is perfect!

I'll post pictures when I get home, I had to run out the door for a nail appointment.

Thank you to Elizabeth from PA, I don't know who you are!

Edit: Here's a picture!

View attachment 889
@yooolizzi

So the tracked package we (my cp) sent and it says out for delivery today!! Hope she likes it. Haven't received anything yet from CPs Santa. Hopefully today or tonight. If not it's fine! Was hoping for her to have something else to open tomorrow!! (tomorrow is her actual bday too!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back