All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c88c044a449eb7353b5bd6bc18cd0f94.jpg

Received my gift tonight from @Ashley! I love it! I've been wanting the naked basics pallet but kept convincing myself I didn't need to buy myself another pallet (#broke) so I'm so excited to use it! And the Starbucks giftcard is MUCH appreciated, I've spent so much $$ at Starbucks lately because it's the holidays and I work in retail lol.
Thank you so much! I love it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my gift tonight from @Ashley! I love it! I've been wanting the naked basics pallet but kept convincing myself I didn't need to buy myself another pallet (#broke) so I'm so excited to use it! And the Starbucks giftcard is MUCH appreciated, I've spent so much $$ at Starbucks lately because it's the holidays and I work in retail lol.

You are so lucky, what an awesome gift! I want a naked pallet so bad, but like you I have convinced myself I don't need one. :(

Glad you like it! I saw all your posts in the makeup thread and hoped you didn't have it. I wanted to do a regular naked palette but that was a bit out of the budget :p

I was getting a little worried watching the tracking info not updating, so I'm glad to see it finally arrived!

I sent mine on the 19th directly from where I bought it (my person lives between me and my shipping location). Hopefully my note is included, and you should be getting it shortly! :D

Glad you like it! I saw all your posts in the makeup thread and hoped you didn't have it. I wanted to do a regular naked palette but that was a bit out of the budget :p

I was getting a little worried watching the tracking info not updating, so I'm glad to see it finally arrived!
Lol yeah I love makeup it's where all my money goes :oops: And I don't really have any small makeup I can just throw in my purse so it will be so nice to have a lil one!
When I saw where it was coming from I was like wow you should've sent it with my grandma who's visiting from Everett right now ;) Glad it got here because I was super confused for a minute there [emoji16]

ETA: Also the little Sephora bag is so cute, I've never shopped at Sephora in my life because we don't have a real one here so I do all my makeup shopping at Ulta but now I can pretend :D

as far as I can tell, our gift hasn't been marked as sent yet. Hoping that or gifter just forgot to go back and do it. Are we attempting to keep track of who received a gift?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

as far as I can tell, our gift hasn't been marked as sent yet. Hoping that or gifter just forgot to go back and do it. Are we attempting to keep track of who received a gift?

I don't remember receiving a notification that the gift TO me was sent- I marked that I had sent one, but I don't know that the 'mods' of the exchange see it or just the receiver or what have you. Never used Elfster before!

I don't remember receiving a notification that the gift TO me was sent- I marked that I had sent one, but I don't know that the 'mods' of the exchange see it or just the receiver or what have you. Never used Elfster before!
Ok, that makes me feel better. I knew I makes mine as sent so I thought I should see it when the one coming to me was sent too.

for those of you not having recived your presents yet! Your santa may be international so the packages may not arrive in time for christmas. it can take up to a month for an international package to be sent to the states depending on where its from. so just have patience. it may come. just not in time for christmas.

Back