High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wje58h.jpg

Here we are with Rhinestones.. Thoughts?

Varsity has so many adorable shorts this year! I'm in love with them!
Varsity camp wear in general is so cute this year. The kids love the peek a boo stuff where u can have the colored and patterned sports bras showing. Reminds them of VS Pink. I'm also loving my leggings.. (I test buy a lot... Shoes, leggings.. Bags...) their leggings are supper comfortable.. And we are getting some this year with our spirit tees.

All of our camp clothes are coming from varsity. Cp is excited because the tank tops are the looser fit that you wear a sports bra underneath (you can take the girl out of AS but you can't take AS out of the girl). The shorts are the new ones that are looser fit (like the Nike ones with the white piping) but they have compression shorts underneath.
This is the first year they are not doing Soffees so cp feels very lucky right now.

Varsity camp wear in general is so cute this year. The kids love the peek a boo stuff where u can have the colored and patterned sports bras showing. Reminds them of VS Pink. I'm also loving my leggings.. (I test buy a lot... Shoes, leggings.. Bags...) their leggings are supper comfortable.. And we are getting some this year with our spirit tees.
I'm loving the one tank that has a key hole back with the little straps! So cute!

Whoever designed This uniform at Varsity is my hero... I couldn't believe kids are able to wear with a normal bra?! As for extra stones I'm back and fourth... This year is soooo important to us...EVERY detail maters.

Whoever designed This uniform at Varsity is my hero... I couldn't believe kids are able to wear with a normal bra?! As for extra stones I'm back and fourth... This year is soooo important to us...EVERY detail maters.
Why the importance on this season over others if you don't mind sharing?

Why the importance on this season over others if you don't mind sharing?
This is THE first year we have a fully integrated program into A real "bought in" program. In previous years we still had individuals thinking they could get "a pass" with...(kids quitting because they didn't understand it took so much time, or they couldn't be the "top person", or they didn't just get Poms and get to go to football games"... I kid you not ... I said "now extend to a liberty" and they looked at me like I was crazy.. They didn't know the proper term for lib was Liberty. The school didn't own "mats" for goodness sake! They didn't know what a "panel" was. In my eyes... Purchasing mats comes before buying any kind of outfitting. ( this year I bought mats) But it's different now... They get it And they understand... Because of their hard work and dedication I feel they are in a new place... They have earned respect.. Not just from the people around them but from each other. I want them to feel good about themselves. They deserve it, they have grown so much. The details mater. It's silly, I know... Rhinestones on a uniform, and at the end of the day does that matter THAT much, no. However, they care about cheerleading like a true sport. Every season matters... But this year this program is actually a program with kids that have all now been under my direction... They're able to lead others that come in.
No more "the other advisor let us wear jewelry"... "My freshman year the other advisor made me the star"...while I had to respond with "well now, there are no "stars" ...

I mean, I can't complain too much b/c Kids actually acclimated to me very well, and I've been more than blessed in my transition the past few years...but It's kind of officially home now, The kids feel it this year too. All the hard is easy, and foreign is familiar... There's chemistry... Hope this kinda makes sense?

This is THE first year we have a fully integrated program into A real "bought in" program. In previous years we still had individuals thinking they could get "a pass" with...(kids quitting because they didn't understand it took so much time, or they couldn't be the "top person", or they didn't just get Poms and get to go to football games"... I kid you not ... I said "now extend to a liberty" and they looked at me like I was crazy.. They didn't know the proper term for lib was Liberty. The school didn't own "mats" for goodness sake! They didn't know what a "panel" was. In my eyes... Purchasing mats comes before buying any kind of outfitting. ( this year I bought mats) But it's different now... They get it And they understand... Because of their hard work and dedication I feel they are in a new place... They have earned respect.. Not just from the people around them but from each other. I want them to feel good about themselves. They deserve it, they have grown so much. The details mater. It's silly, I know... Rhinestones on a uniform, and at the end of the day does that matter THAT much, no. However, they care about cheerleading like a true sport. Every season matters... But this year this program is actually a program with kids that have all now been under my direction... They're able to lead others that come in.
No more "the other advisor let us wear jewelry"... "My freshman year the other advisor made me the star"...while I had to respond with "well now, there are no "stars" ...

I mean, I can't complain too much b/c Kids actually acclimated to me very well, and I've been more than blessed in my transition the past few years...but It's kind of officially home now, The kids feel it this year too. All the hard is easy, and foreign is familiar... There's chemistry... Hope this kinda makes sense?
It does! I get it. Advice though, don't add too much pressure to make it all perfect. You will only be dissapointed if something isn't perfect and the stress to make it that way will eat at you. I speak from experience of wanting to make certain seasons important for various reasons. The season I wanted to be most perfect wasn't, looking back on it it wasn't that bad, but it didn't meet my expectations. At the time it was the end of the world, but the kids from that season don't remember it that way. My assistant coach doesn't remember it that way, just me and my unrealistic expectations. You've put in the work, it will be a great season, and stones won't effect it at all!

It does! I get it. Advice though, don't add too much pressure to make it all perfect. You will only be dissapointed if something isn't perfect and the stress to make it that way will eat at you. I speak from experience of wanting to make certain seasons important for various reasons. The season I wanted to be most perfect wasn't, looking back on it it wasn't that bad, but it didn't meet my expectations. At the time it was the end of the world, but the kids from that season don't remember it that way. My assistant coach doesn't remember it that way, just me and my unrealistic expectations. You've put in the work, it will be a great season, and stones won't effect it at all!
thanks =) I AM a perfectionist...and do tend to OVERTHINK everything. I know rhinestones are NOT that big a deal...but more ENJOY making them a big deal...lol...who doesn't love obsessing over metallic mist gold vs sparkle spandex gold? or is this Just me... ;)

thanks =) I AM a perfectionist...and do tend to OVERTHINK everything. I know rhinestones are NOT that big a deal...but more ENJOY making them a big deal...lol...who doesn't love obsessing over metallic mist gold vs sparkle spandex gold? or is this Just me... ;)
I think we're siblings LOL. Hello, big sis.

Weird question but have any of you had staining issues caused by hitting shoulder stands in white uniforms?

Back