All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...stay tuned. depends on the level of IOC and how competitive they're trying to be with it.

but if the uniform looks like Shade's there's no way I can cheer, haha.
I mean, you're already Twitter verified so if you do cheer, you're going to be flooded with sponsorship opportunities.

Cheer Fusion 2016-2017 teams

Tiny Teal - Tiny 1
Mini Bling - Mini 1
Glimmer - Youth 1
Diamonds - Senior 1
Mini Gems - Mini 2
Jade - Large Junior 2
Teal Crush - Large Senior 4.2
Glam - Junior 3
Royalty - Youth 3
Fierce 4 - Youth 4
Dream Team - Senior Coed 4
Prodigy - Senior Coed Restricted 5
Tiny Hip Hop
Mini Hip Hop
Youth Hip Hop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:cloud9: Love the amount of teams. Just more CF teams for me to enjoy watching

So far, I am not seeing too many gyms posting for Y5 or even, Junior Restricted 5 teams, is it still too early?
So far, I read only WC Twinkles!

Shockwave Allstars 2016-2017

ROCKVILLE

Tiny prep 1
Mini prep 1
Youth prep 1
Large Junior 1
Large Youth 2
Junior prep 2
Junior 2
Youth 3
Junior 3
Senior 3
Small 4.2
Large 4.2
Large Junior 4
Large Senior Coed restricted 5
Large Coed 5
Small IOC 5
Large IOC 5
Special Needs

FREDERICK

Tiny 1
Junior 1
Junior 2
Senior 3

Stars Vipers

Small Youth 1

Small Youth 2

Small Youth 3

Large Junior 2

Large Junior 3

Small Junior 4

Large Senior 3

Small Senior 4

Small Senior 5 Restricted

Small Senior Coed 5 (worlds)

International Open Small Coed 5 (worlds)

And to add not having spring floors. we dont here in sweden. there is a differene competing and training on hard non-sprung floors and then coming to the us for worlds and having to compete on spring floors. sure most teams get to practise on spring floors a few times while in the us but still. its not like theUS teams that practise year round on spring floors.

I kinda do agree wit all of you about that it is somewhat unfair that only three teams get in to finals but i still want that rule in place. or change it to the fact that top ten makes it an ATLEAST one from each country but a maximum of ten. or something similar to that. (i am a huge oo5 fan so ofourse i dont like the rule about three per country but i still dont hate it.)
I did hard floor all through high school, when ever I had to do things on a spring floor it was definitely something I had to adapt around. I find it easier to go from sprung floors to unsprung.

I did hard floor all through high school, when ever I had to do things on a spring floor it was definitely something I had to adapt around. I find it easier to go from sprung floors to unsprung.

ok maybe it is. that is what im saying, they dont have sprung floor here so they have to adapt to the sprung floors in america.

Prodigy All Stars is adding Blacklight in the SmIOC5 division. Of course they will still have Midnight Small Senior Coed 5 .

So excited for this!!!!
I obvs lack coaching knowledge but I really can't do anything but commend Vipers because I think they really have progressed their teams in the best way - they waited and waited and now they are definitely ready to be competitive and safe in the Sr Coed division! (at least in my opinion :p )

Stars Vipers

Small Youth 1

Small Youth 2

Small Youth 3

Large Junior 2

Large Junior 3

Small Junior 4

Large Senior 3

Small Senior 4

My dreams have come true. I can't wait to see them!! Is the team still going to be Royal Cobras?

Stars Vipers

Small Youth 1

Small Youth 2

Small Youth 3

Large Junior 2

Large Junior 3

Small Junior 4

Large Senior 3

Small Senior 4

WHAT. So excited to see this!

Back