All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
The last bids were awarded this weekend and our annual bracket contest is open!

Winners will get a spiffy banner under their name (unless you want to sponsor a prize - then contact @King). Like last year, team data comes from The Road to Worlds, which is missing a lot of international teams. Please PM me if a team is missing and needs to be added.

Entries will close at 11:59 PM EST on April 22!

Fierce Board Bracket Contest

Last edited:
The last bids were awarded this weekend and our annual bracket contest is open!

Winners will get a spiffy banner under their name (unless you want to sponsor a prize - then contact @King). Like last year, team data comes from The Road to Worlds, which is missing a lot of international teams. Please PM me if a team is missing and needs to be added.

Entries will close at 11:59 PM on April 22!

Fierce Board Bracket Contest
I'm confused... don't 20 teams (10 per "division") each for both small senior and small coed advance from the preliminary round to semi-finals?

I'm confused... don't 20 teams (10 per "division") each for both small senior and small coed advance from the preliminary round to semi-finals?

.... what do you mean?

Ugh yes. I forgot about that last year and I forgot to fix it this year. Unfortunately it's too late to build that out in the bracket contest.

I *think* what we did last year was take the 10 highest scores across the split divisions (which we all know isn't entirely accurate).

Ah yes. Someone make notes of that.

@Ashley is there a way I can add all the international teams to the Road to Worlds site or is that just something that only you can do?

@Ashley is there a way I can add all the international teams to the Road to Worlds site or is that just something that only you can do?

If you want to do it, you totally can.

You'll need an account on RTW, but if you go to this event, and add them first as a competitor and then as a bid recipient they'll show up:

International Bid Events

Is there a worlds schedule out? / could someone post a link?
ETA sorry I'm dumb I found the thread ignore me

Back