All-Star 2016 Worlds Bracket Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just do what I'm gonna do; make a dart board for each division and choose that way. Or another favourite, close your eyes and point. I didn't do so well last year when I put thought into my brackets, so I'm going back to the logic that got me a banner the year before, which was pretty much "I like their uniforms, let's put them as winning their division" or "they haven't won in a while, so let's put them as winning their division".
Lol I like the dart board idea

Just do what I'm gonna do; make a dart board for each division and choose that way. Or another favourite, close your eyes and point. I didn't do so well last year when I put thought into my brackets, so I'm going back to the logic that got me a banner the year before, which was pretty much "I like their uniforms, let's put them as winning their division" or "they haven't won in a while, so let's put them as winning their division".
Darn I don't have a dart board.

Is that until worlds is completely over? Or once they're locked when worlds starts can we see them?

I wrote the software last year so I don't 100% remember. Pretty sure it's after entries are locked.

Last edited:
So i straight up guessed all my brackets... and i only filled out day 1 and day 2 part of the brackets, so yeah, lol.
mainly doing it for fun though

Ok I'm gonna try this... Maybe. Still contemplating ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last bids were awarded this weekend and our annual bracket contest is open!

Winners will get a spiffy banner under their name (unless you want to sponsor a prize - then contact @King). Like last year, team data comes from The Road to Worlds, which is missing a lot of international teams. Please PM me if a team is missing and needs to be added.

Entries will close at 11:59 PM EST on April 22!

Fierce Board Bracket Contest
What would sponsoring a prize entail exactly? Is this a thing that's been done?

Thats the exact way i do it. i pick teams on unis and on the fact that i want them to win. i never do good but hey atleast i had fun. hoping you do good in yours!

Okay, I know generally who is good and who is not so good but I haven't watched too many videos this year so this should be...interesting! I'll do it any way for LOLs though.
ETA- maybe I won't, I don't know enough team names

Back