All-Star A Tv Show For Rays!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Any clue when it will be aired? I know it will take a while since they are just starting to film. Just wondering :)

I am so excited!!! Some of my girls I coached are trying out that day...I'll keep my fingers crossed that I might see them on tv!!! Congrats to the program!

Soooo excited!!!! The stingray all stars page on fb just posted about this and I immediately came here to see if anyone posted about it! Wonder if @kingston has any more info on this? Between step 1, jersey cheer, and possibly this tv show my dvr will be full if all of the shows continue the series!! :)

Soooo excited!!!! The stingray all stars page on fb just posted about this and I immediately came here to see if anyone posted about it! Wonder if @kingston has any more info on this? Between step 1, jersey cheer, and possibly this tv show my dvr will be full if all of the shows continue the series!! :)

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED for this! I literally freaked the second I read it on Facebook! I'm so happy for the Rays, and I can't wait to get an "inside look" into such a wonderful gym!

Back