All-Star Ace Pensacola

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd be happy to send you one, unless you're going to be at cheersport or worlds.
I am actually thinking about possibly coming by the Birmingham gym next month to get a shirt. I will be there to pick someone up from the airport and would love to see the gym. If I can't make it though I will definitely take you up on that offer. Thanks.

I am actually thinking about possibly coming by the Birmingham gym next month to get a shirt. I will be there to pick someone up from the airport and would love to see the gym. If I can't make it though I will definitely take you up on that offer. Thanks.
Let me know when you're coming. I'd be happy to show you around and I'm sure you could watch a practice. PM me when you'll be in town!

Very excited for this! We lived in FWB about 1 1/2 ago and we just couldn't find a gym for my cp...it was actually one of the main reasons why she retired. Excited for a place like ACE to be in Northwest FL!!! :D

I'm excited for ACE to expand, but worried what this will mean for my CP. She is currently at ACE Eastern Shore and a good amount of our girls are from Pensacola. Now that they will have their own gym I'm worried there won't be enough girls at our location :( pcmcheerleader - the Eastern Shore gym in located in Daphne - much closer to Mobile than Pensacola (I actually live in Daphne and work in Mobile) - come check us out some time!

I'm very excited for this, I'm in Mobile and haven't found the perfect place for my daughter. Now sure when I want to start her in cheer (she's 3), but I'm so excited Ace is down here now!! :)
We also have a gym in Eastern Shores! This gym is in Daphne, AL... Let me know if you need more info!

I just heard through the "grapevine" aka facebook that the Eastern Shore location will be closing. I'm really upset about this and wish that the people currently at that gym would have been notified before this started being posted all over the place. Now I have no idea what we are going to do for next season:(

I just heard through the "grapevine" aka facebook that the Eastern Shore location will be closing. I'm really upset about this and wish that the people currently at that gym would have been notified before this started being posted all over the place. Now I have no idea what we are going to do for next season:(
Unless you heard it from the owner's mouth directly, I wouldn't put to much trust into what you heard thru the "grapevine". Don't stress over something you don't have 100% proof on. ;)

Oh man Im sad to hear about that rumor! =[ I was excited knowing there was one closer than Pensacola, but I might still have to make our way out there eventually! My daughter cant wait to cheer (she lived at PCM before we got stationed out here) so its in her blood! =]

Very excited for this! We lived in FWB about 1 1/2 ago and we just couldn't find a gym for my cp...it was actually one of the main reasons why she retired. Excited for a place like ACE to be in Northwest FL!!! :D
HEY! I live in Fort Walton:)

What is Florida Legacy's location? (about to be ACE) I cant find their location on their facebook, or their website. I think I live like an hour away... want to know forsure

Back