College All-girl College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2010
This is probably somewhere in here but what are some Colleges that have all girl teams? Or better yet Colleges that will take female cheerleaders who aren't flyers? Thanks!

Are you strickly looking for all girl teams or small coed too? I know many people that may start out on a small coed team but make their way to all girl or vice versa.

Louisville (all girl and small coed)
Morehead State (all girl)
Indiana University (all girl, may come up and take the title from Morehead with Tony Nash as their coach, team to watch)
Purdue University (added an all girl team for this upcoming season)
SFA (small coed)
OSU (small coed)
HPU (small coed, did have an all girl but I don't see them bringing it back again)
South Carolina (all girl)
Clemson (small coed)
North Carolina (all girl and intermediate all girl)
UMD (all girl and small coed, at one time also had an intermediate all girl)
University of New Hampshire (all girl)
Alabama (there was talk of adding an all girl but not sure if it is still the plan)

Are you strickly looking for all girl teams or small coed too? I know many people that may start out on a small coed team but make their way to all girl or vice versa.

Louisville (all girl and small coed)
Morehead State (all girl)
Indiana University (all girl, may come up and take the title from Morehead with Tony Nash as their coach, team to watch)
Purdue University (added an all girl team for this upcoming season)
SFA (small coed)
OSU (small coed)
HPU (small coed, did have an all girl but I don't see them bringing it back again)
South Carolina (all girl)
Clemson (small coed)
North Carolina (all girl and intermediate all girl)
UMD (all girl and small coed, at one time also had an intermediate all girl)
University of New Hampshire (all girl)
Alabama (there was talk of adding an all girl but not sure if it is still the plan)
Basically any team that will take girls that aren't flyers. My top two teams are Louisville and HPU.

Basically any team that will take girls that aren't flyers. My top two teams are Louisville and HPU.

Don't forget the Memphis Tigers! Their all-girl team has alumni from Germantown, Houston, Bolton, Arlington, Westview, Bartlett, and many other top high-school teams.

Don't forget the Memphis Tigers! Their all-girl team has alumni from Germantown, Houston, Bolton, Arlington, Westview, Bartlett, and many other top high-school teams.

Jess Betar from Shooting stars cheered there too, not sure if she still do

Yes, Jess Betar is still on COED..she and my daughter are roomies! So fun..they met yrs ago at Worlds!
So glad to still see her putting her talent to good use. Also excited to see your daughter on a new team. Since your post about her on USA Coed and SFA I tend to look for her in routines. Goodluck to her and the team this year.

So glad to still see her putting her talent to good use. Also excited to see your daughter on a new team. Since your post about her on USA Coed and SFA I tend to look for her in routines. Goodluck to her and the team this year.

Thanks ZTA..she is having a BLAST so far at UofM. Finishing off Hell Week 2 a days..then off to UCA camp at Bama tomorrow. LIVING the Dream!

I think the North Carolina @ztaprincess was referring to was North Carolina State. They have both All Girl Div 1A and All Girl Intermediate. The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill has All Girl Intermediate and The University of North Carolina at Charlotte has All Girl Intermediate (may be competing D1 All Girl this year, but I'm not entirely sure).

The University of Georgia also recently switched from All Girl Div 1A to Small Coed for the 11-12 Season.

Yes, they did. There is still a question as to whether they will compete.

University of Delaware (this is their first year with an all girl team)
Slippery Rock University: has an all girl team that has been doing amazing at UCA

I think the North Carolina @ztaprincess was referring to was North Carolina State. They have both All Girl Div 1A and All Girl Intermediate. The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill has All Girl Intermediate and The University of North Carolina at Charlotte has All Girl Intermediate (may be competing D1 All Girl this year, but I'm not entirely sure).

The University of Georgia also recently switched from All Girl Div 1A to Small Coed for the 11-12 Season.

I didn't know much about UNC so yes I was talking about NC State. Sorry if it confused anyone.

Yes, they did. There is still a question as to whether they will compete.

I hope they do that would be at least 2 new all girl teams at UCA this year.

Back