All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone here can probably empathize with that. But if you don't get good grades, you eliminate options. This early in life, it's all about maintaining options, so spend the time you need to study.

"There are only two pains in life: the pain of regret and the pain of discipline." Jim Rohn
Oh I know, I'm a senior in college (in Australia) and trying to get a scholarship to do honours. Starting cheer meant I stopped going out so much which helped me overall, but the more I get into the sport the more I want to read/watch/stunt all the time. Really interesting reading the international cheer discussions, looking forward to participating in them.

Oh I know, I'm a senior in college (in Australia) and trying to get a scholarship to do honours. Starting cheer meant I stopped going out so much which helped me overall, but the more I get into the sport the more I want to read/watch/stunt all the time. Really interesting reading the international cheer discussions, looking forward to participating in them.

I wish you all the best!

Back