All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Just-a-Mom I actually really enjoyed doing them! I chose not to last year because the year prior the number of votes cast were alarmingly low compared to previous years. There also were very few nominations. The board has grown so much over the years. While I know some of you really enjoyed them, the little amount of participation is not worth the time it takes to do them.

@Just-a-Mom I actually really enjoyed doing them! I chose not to last year because the year prior the number of votes cast were alarmingly low compared to previous years. There also were very few nominations. The board has grown so much over the years. While I know some of you really enjoyed them, the little amount of participation is not worth the time it takes to do them.

Hmmm...
If there's something we're good at, it's calling attention and increasing participation! Can we help?

Well isn't this just gonna get awkward?

Eta: based on avi mamarazzi_RLS is not our mamarazzi. With all due respect new @Mamarazzi_RLS I will kindly suggest you consider a name change to avoid confusion, unless you are trying to flatter our mama trying to emulate her.

Why yes, I am a parent. Thank you for noticing.

Being brand new to this board, I haven't a clue who Mamarazzi is, I'm a photographer & this is simply what the kids call me at the gym. When I signed up it said you were unable to change your UN once chosen, though not feeling very welcomed after this...it's just a UN, didn't mean to offend any unknown parties by any means. If the powers that be desperately want it changed, simply leave me instructions on how to do so, thank you.

This 3 day wait is going to be painful. The Newbie thread is full of dulldroms, can't wait to dive in.

Being brand new to this board, I haven't a clue who Mamarazzi is, I'm a photographer & this is simply what the kids call me at the gym. When I signed up it said you were unable to change your UN once chosen, though not feeling very welcomed after this...it's just a UN, didn't mean to offend any unknown parties by any means. If the powers that be desperately want it changed, simply leave me instructions on how to do so, thank you.

I don't think anyone is offended and obviously you had no way to know that a long time user had a screen name very, very similar to yours. We just think it would work better if you were able to establish your own "identity" without confusion.

Unfortunately, I'm not an admin, so I don't know how to tell you to change it.

Or let's keep talking about it in newbies where they don't know what the hell we're talking about!

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

There was no offends taken and sorry if I offended you but a ACEDAD pointed out there is another very popular member with the same name and it could be quite confusing and lead to cases of mistaken identity. Welcome and hope you enjoy. Don't forget to pm SharkDad for access to the parent section. Much saner people there.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

Back