All-Star All Star One New Worlds Uniforms !!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the jersey!

are the lines white or silver? They look silver on the top and white on the bottom

Everything is red, navy and silver.

We removed all the white..from our previous uni

@cheerfan1234.... check your inbox

Yes ! shorts and a skirt.
Shorts on day one ...and (crossing fingers to make it and show everyone our) skirts on day two
Not sure if you can really see it in this picture but the AS1 logo, on the front, is all rheinstoned.

When we make them for the whole program next year...we will have a star on our location...on the NJ state on the back. Did that make sense?

Yes, that you will have a star over Egg Harbor Township on the New Jersey!! I like these a lot!!

Love it!!!!! A cheer uniform that actually looks like a cheer uniform, it's beautiful!!!!!

34ytz53.jpg

Love the new uniforms, LOVE the NJ bling, I'm all about bling!!!

one question though. On the girl, the first picture showes a covered midriff from the front and the second picture shows a bare midriff from the back.

Are they the same uniforms?

Yes its the same uniform.
It is full cut in the front and half top in the back...just like our old uniform.
Just new materials and more blinged out

yes they are!
Love the new uniforms, LOVE the NJ bling, I'm all about bling!!!

one question though. On the girl, the first picture showes a covered midriff from the front and the second picture shows a bare midriff from the back.

Are they the same uniforms?
Yes, they are! It's all star 1's tricky uniform illusion, full top front and half top back.

LOVE it, Brenner! I'll keep my fingers crossed we get to see both versions on the floor at Worlds! Best of luck to your team! :D

Back