All-Star All Star One New Worlds Uniforms !!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes ! shorts and a skirt.
Shorts on day one ...and (crossing fingers to make it and show everyone our) skirts on day two
Not sure if you can really see it in this picture but the AS1 logo, on the front, is all rheinstoned.

What time are you competing on Saturday? I looked at the schedule and didn't see All Star One. I want to be sure to cheer you girls/guys on and see the new uni's!!

I also love the clean lines and non-shorty short shorts.....They are athletic without being a bathing suit bottom. Kudos on the design!

love the new uniform. the NJ symbol is great and the star will really add to it. Great selection and can not wait to see it at worlds

Does the top snap to the skirt and shorts or something? I"m just wondering how the front half stays down.

The front flap is sewn to the girls briefs. Then they wear the shorts, or skirt ontop of the (attached) briefs.
They kinda dive into the uniform through the big cut out on the back.
Like a wrestling singlet.

The front flap is sewn to the girls briefs. Then they wear the shorts, or skirt ontop of the (attached) briefs.
They kinda dive into the uniform through the big cut out on the back.
Like a wrestling singlet.

NOW I understand. I love the idea and them. Somehow you guys have managed to keep this look all your own for the past couple years. Kudos!

interesting idea and very cute. who thought of the covered in the front/not in the back idea. i know you have had it for awhile now
cute! :)

Back