All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I sure hope the person who got hurt is going to be ok. Nothing like getting a bad injury when you are away from home. Its sad how some teams can be so rude and disrespectful to others. And Im sure if it had been there team that had the injury they would had wanted the waters to part . this proves that not all teams or gyms have good sportsmanship .

please keep us updated on how the girl is if and when you find out! Prayers going her way

Gravity dropped a stunt. Jersey had to stop the routine and rush a girl to the hospital because she got an elbow to the eye in a double down (hoping she didn't break anything serious, but cat scan results haven't come back yet). Jersey performed again and did get their pyramid and had no major issues, though they marked a rewind because of the injury. Hail looked better today. Have to mention the class it takes for parents of a team at the arena to trash a team that just watched a teammate taken to the hospital with a potentially serious injury. That same team also gave them the finger when they walked off stage, so I guess we know where they learned it.
I've taken an elbow to the face near my eye in a full down (it hit just below my eye, between my cheekbone and nose), and that hurt for at least a week and I didn't even NEED to go to the hospital (maybe I should have). I have a small inkling to the pain she must have felt, and I hope she's doing ok. If hers were at minimum as bad as mine (and I'm sure hers is much worse), than she's not feeling too comfy right now :( Poor thing!

Gravity dropped a stunt. Jersey had to stop the routine and rush a girl to the hospital because she got an elbow to the eye in a double down (hoping she didn't break anything serious, but cat scan results haven't come back yet). Jersey performed again and did get their pyramid and had no major issues, though they marked a rewind because of the injury. Hail looked better today. Have to mention the class it takes for parents of a team at the arena to trash a team that just watched a teammate taken to the hospital with a potentially serious injury. That same team also gave them the finger when they walked off stage, so I guess we know where they learned it.
I am a gravity parent and am appalled at the lies you are stating. We hunted down jersey parents and asked about the girl how do you even have the balls to even say that about us . We congratulated all girls and act with nothing but class!how does a team go from 1st to 3rd and win best stunts best choreo and best standing tumbling and not be upset

I am a gravity parent and am appalled at the lies you are stating. We hunted down jersey parents and asked about the girl how do you even have the balls to even say that about us . We congratulated all girls and act with nothing but class!how does a team go from 1st to 3rd and win best stunts best choreo and best standing tumbling and not be upset

i dont think he was talking about gravity.

Well I sure hope the person who got hurt is going to be ok. Nothing like getting a bad injury when you are away from home. Its sad how some teams can be so rude and disrespectful to others. And Im sure if it had been there team that had the injury they would had wanted the waters to part . this proves that not all teams or gyms have good sportsmanship .
Again we were nothing but polite and nice to every team out there and unless you were there and saw then please don't comment. Our gym has been nothing but nice to everyone. As for that poor girl. It's extremely unfortunate however they were given 3 hours to fix a routine that prior to the injury they dropped a stunt and busted out of tumbling so thats not fair I think unless you saw something 1st hand you all need to understand that people exaggerate tremendously.

Again we were nothing but polite and nice to every team out there and unless you were there and saw then please don't comment. Our gym has been nothing but nice to everyone. As for that poor girl. It's extremely unfortunate however they were given 3 hours to fix a routine that prior to the injury they dropped a stunt and busted out of tumbling so thats not fair I think unless you saw something 1st hand you all need to understand that people exaggerate tremendously.

again he nor the other poster said "gravity was being so rude." dont think either were pointing fingers at yall.

live2cheer101010 said:
I wouldn't exactly say ..they had very little mistakes both days this weekend

I ment as an organization as a whole. I am a huge WC fan and supporter so relax -just an observation

I don't believe I mentioned any team. Nor do I have any intention of naming names. I witnessed first hand both instances I stated previously, so I can feel confident in saying that it happened. While the team was given 2 hours to rework, that was the next open spot for the judges panel. The senior 3 team also had to be reworked as the girl crossed.

As far as the injured girl, apparently there are multiple fractures, but not sure the extent yet.

I don't believe I mentioned any team. Nor do I have any intention of naming names. I witnessed first hand both instances I stated previously, so I can feel confident in saying that it happened. While the team was given 2 hours to rework, that was the next open spot for the judges panel. The senior 3 team also had to be reworked as the girl crossed.

As far as the injured girl, apparently there are multiple fractures, but not sure the extent yet.

L
exactly, dont jump the gun, you may wind up embarrassing yourself, the poster never stated who was being rude :) just a heads up.
Let's be real njcoach just said that jersey had a girl sent to hospital then says that a group of adults gave the finger and trashed children. Then says it wasn't about gravity I'm not stupid nor is anyone else! We didn't embarrass ourselves nor did I . If you have trash talk about another team make sure they aren't on the boards!

3hours

Back