All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LLet's be real njcoach just said that jersey had a girl sent to hospital then says that a group of adults gave the finger and trashed children. Then says it wasn't about gravity I'm not stupid nor is anyone else! We didn't embarrass ourselves nor did I . If you have trash talk about another team make sure they aren't on the boards!

let's be real, they didn't mention any names, the only one putting your gyms name out there is you.

so after watching the videos, i have to say i love WCSS routine, BUT that dang pyramid during running tumbling, bugs me to no end and at first i had no idea why, but the whole half up to a half, then press to extention, i mean ive seen level 2 teams do better hald ups to extention then that, and that entire short pyramid just seemed shaky, i think they would be WAY better off without it, or just clean it up and make it normal, not every pyramid has to have every flyer extended this year.
You took the words right out of my mouth hahah. I saw that and I was like...whaaaatt. I have a strong strong feeling something interesting will take place of that pyramid for worlds (hoping)

I don't believe I mentioned any team. Nor do I have any intention of naming names. I witnessed first hand both instances I stated previously, so I can feel confident in saying that it happened. While the team was given 2 hours to rework, that was the next open spot for the judges panel. The senior 3 team also had to be reworked as the girl crossed.

As far as the injured girl, apparently there are multiple fractures, but not sure the extent yet.

Oh how terrible! Prayers to the young lady who is hurt. It could happen to any of our daughters so prayers going out to her parents and family as well!

BTW, eliteathletics: Who cares how long it took to rework? I know first hand how traumatic it can be for a team to watch their teammate be injured, have to regroup and master their feelings, and then turn around, and think clearly enough, to compete and compensate for the absence. Win or lose, these are still kids. Mentioning the time was a bit insensitive given the circumstances, IMO.

Thanks for the update, NJ Coach.

LLet's be real njcoach just said that jersey had a girl sent to hospital then says that a group of adults gave the finger and trashed children. Then says it wasn't about gravity I'm not stupid nor is anyone else! We didn't embarrass ourselves nor did I . If you have trash talk about another team make sure they aren't on the boards!

It was the actual team who flipped the bird, not the parents...the parents just happened to be overheard (by me) making some not so nice comments earlier in the day. Since I've never mentioned any gyms name in connection with this, I don't really get how I'm trashing you. Most people on here know I go out of my way to not trash teams.

It was the actual team who flipped the bird, not the parents...the parents just happened to be overheard (by me) making some not so nice comments earlier in the day. Since I've never mentioned any gyms name in connection with this, I don't really get how I'm trashing you. Most people on here know I go out of my way to not trash teams.

Yes NJCoach most of us on here do know you and you do make of point of NOT trashing other gym's ,teams or people on here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the young lady that was hurt I hope that she will be ok . Keep us posted .

Back