All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NW Xtreme is bringing our small youth 2, large senior 2, and small senior 3. Does anyone know how the panels are divided within the divisions? I know sometimes in gymnastics they will separate out the newcomers and the teams that typically don't do very well to make the playing field a little bit more even... But our senior 2 team is up against all of the really big name gyms and this is our first year at the comp so I'm guessing that isn't the case here unless it was luck of the draw?

NW Xtreme is bringing our small youth 2, large senior 2, and small senior 3. Does anyone know how the panels are divided within the divisions? I know sometimes in gymnastics they will separate out the newcomers and the teams that typically don't do very well to make the playing field a little bit more even... But our senior 2 team is up against all of the really big name gyms and this is our first year at the comp so I'm guessing that isn't the case here unless it was luck of the draw?

Pretty sure they do it by team size. Looks like you guys are in the division with 26-32 members.

Yeah, we are all really excited to see some new competition and we've heard nothing but good things about this competition from NV Allstars and some other coaches or judges who have been to this comp before. I think our kids are more excited about going to Disneyland afterwards than anything else though haha.

Back