All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[QU OTE="cheermommaRN, post: 890068, member: 551"]No...her dad stayed in CA. As far as what I've seen on Twitter and IG they are already headed back there.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE]I wouldn't be surprised to see Jenee return to SMOED.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

15 spots.

Eddie was very impressed with my nuggeting skills.
12 spots.
Since the Smoed twins are no longer a thing Eddie wanted to upgrade to triplets and he's taking my sisters and I.

ETA: Bobs or no bobs? Eddie and Orby can't make a decision together on this one.

Last edited:
I'm sorry this is all getting a little ridiculous. This all looks a little desperate for a title, and not only on the athletes, on the coaches. Every year there will be people changing gyms, but the jump to this team is getting stupid (this isn't in reference to Angel).
Don't get me wrong, I would love to win, but gosh, does no one have any sort of gym pride anymore?

I'm sorry this is all getting a little ridiculous. This all looks a little desperate for a title, and not only on the athletes, on the coaches. Every year there will be people changing gyms, but the jump to this team is getting stupid (this isn't in reference to Angel).
Don't get me wrong, I would love to win, but gosh, does no one have any sort of gym pride anymore?
See I more take it as people like the structure (or parts of it) they see in the series, their performances at competitions, reputation etc so much that they are willing to travel and make big sacrifices to be a part of it if that is an option for them. But maybe I am just too innocent :)

I believe smoed does out of state video tryouts earlier, so that the people accepted have a few days to process and decide if they could commit to the move. I saw a screenshot of someone's email last year and it was like "you have until may XX to make a decision." The date was a few days before their tryouts, so that they knew for sure who was coming in and how many spots they had. So I'm sure video tryouts are already happening and possibly have been accepted, so angel isn't necessarily an exception

Back