All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry this is all getting a little ridiculous. This all looks a little desperate for a title, and not only on the athletes, on the coaches. Every year there will be people changing gyms, but the jump to this team is getting stupid (this isn't in reference to Angel).
Don't get me wrong, I would love to win, but gosh, does no one have any sort of gym pride anymore?

There's also something to be said for training your younger athletes to represent you as they grow within your own program. It's a sense of pride......to me anyway

I knew there was more to the Jenee story. and I have a feeling we'll never know.

well, she was on that team since it started in 2010, and could have become tired of the same type of training/routine/setting and maybe became unhappy. if the show will reveal why she left it'll be in the episodes on may 10 and after, because next week's episode is day 2 of the competition that occurred just 2 weeks before she left. it'll also show her cousin leaving as well and the return of another team mate.

well, she was on that team since it started in 2010, and could have become tired of the same type of training/routine/setting and maybe became unhappy. if the show will reveal why she left it'll be in the episodes on may 10 and after, because next week's episode is day 2 of the competition that occurred just 2 weeks before she left. it'll also show her cousin leaving as well and the return of another team mate.

I will be VERY surprised if the reason for her departure is shown on the show. I'm sure everyone's heard rumours, and if any of the rumours are at all accurate (I can tell you some probably are), it is likely not a situation the gym, and the people involved, would like discussed. I say this from an "I know nothing as fact" standpoint so don't bother asking what I've heard.

People also said Kristen Stewart was a good actress.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I literally paused in reading this thread because I felt an immediate need to reply to this.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

PS- My Kristen Stewart impression is legendary. Especially because we have the same first name and when my hair is straight and I look depressed, people tell me we look similar :D

I think Angel had her tryout out Worlds. I do not see anything wrong with them stating she is on the team. There are 19 other spots.

I would have loved to see her on Lady Jags or TGLC. There hasn't been a girl tumbler on TGLC featured since Kimmy in 2007 I think it was.

AH so glad you mentioned TGLC in 07!

07 was my first year doing all-star and I remember seeing that routine specifically and realizing how incredible this sport really was. 07-10 were my favorite years for sure!

I will be VERY surprised if the reason for her departure is shown on the show. I'm sure everyone's heard rumours, and if any of the rumours are at all accurate (I can tell you some probably are), it is likely not a situation the gym, and the people involved, would like discussed. I say this from an "I know nothing as fact" standpoint so don't bother asking what I've heard.
I don't think the show will embrace that discussion for reasons addressed in your post.

I knew there was more to the Jenee story. and I have a feeling we'll never know.

I know right! Maybe Senior Elite was her dream team and her family was unable to move to NC in time for tryouts for SE so she tried out for Smoed and waited to see how the situation played out. Then BAM! There was a spot on SE right when her family was able to move to NC in the middle of the season.

I'm just making up stories here guys.

ETA: I can't help but wonder what Jenee must be feeling like after Senior Elite came 4th and Smoed came 1st in worlds.

Honestly I love angel rice and she is an inspiration. Though what annoys me with SMOED is most of the fan girls only like SMOED because of the people on it. Not saying SMOED is a bad team infact they are wonderful but you shouldn't like a team for one or two people on it, you should like it because of the teams ability. With angel rice it's not going to make the team score really much more points then they would already have. So I think we should like SMOED as a whole, and not just angel rice.

I know right! Maybe Senior Elite was her dream team and her family was unable to move to NC in time for tryouts for SE so she tried out for Smoed and waited to see how the situation played out. Then BAM! There was a spot on SE right when her family was able to move to NC in the middle of the season.

I'm just making up stories here guys.

ETA: I can't help but wonder what Jenee must be feeling like after Senior Elite came 4th and Smoed came 1st in worlds.
In my opinion (correct me if I am wrong) I saw no support from her old team for making se or even placing top 5 at worlds. She was jealous, probably wouldn't admit but everybody would feel that way. Especially when people bash you about leaving such a "dream" team. I think overall she was very proud of there 4 th in the world performance!!! I mean she already has like 2 worlds rings anyway...

Back