All-Star Anyone Else Hear About A Cheerleader Faking Cancer/death For Instagram Followers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You do realize that you can search every post you've written by clicking your profile link, correct? I'm not really into the whole catfish thing because I'm not even sure I understand what that truly entails, but you're obviously a 'cheerleader' os sorts if you're attending CA super camps and getting brand new nfinity's that make you feel like your tumbling is more powerful.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of your posts on FB, but it just seems off with some of the topics you've brought up.

And the closest gym to her is Woodlands Elite, but she is looking for a cheer videographer in Louisiana ...

Hmm.

Eta- I know it is possible that both could be true but her inconsistencies are alarming.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
And the closest gym to her is Woodlands Elite, but she is looking for a cheer videographer in Louisiana ...

Hmm.

In fairness, she has posted that she will be cheering college for LSU (maybe?) - I remember it being a college in Louisiana. But there are many conflicting posts, including saying she wants to be level 5 (there are no levels outside of allstar). I just think we have an overzealous newbie on our hands that should have read a lot more before posting.

In fairness, she has posted that she will be cheering college for LSU (maybe?) - I remember it being a college in Louisiana. But there are many conflicting posts, including saying she wants to be level 5 (there are no levels outside of allstar). I just think we have an overzealous newbie on our hands that should have read a lot more before posting.

I thought of that and edited my post. It is possible and I may have jumped on it without thinking. Just makes me uneasy.

OMG thank GOD someone has said it. I've been biting my tongue at almost every thread you've posted. It seems like all you want is attention and followers. Between your threads, posts, and Instagram (ya I checked it out) you seem to really want a following and the fact that you're not an all star cheerleader looking to gain skills and went to a cheer athletics camp basically to meet "cheerlebrities" is a bit ridiculous.

OMG thank GOD someone has said it. I've been biting my tongue at almost every thread you've posted. It seems like all you want is attention and followers. Between your threads, posts, and Instagram (ya I checked it out) you seem to really want a following and the fact that you're not an all star cheerleader looking to gain skills and went to a cheer athletics camp basically to meet "cheerlebrities" is a bit ridiculous.

We do not know if she went solely to meet cheerlebrities. That could have just been a bonus.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follow at a time

Her linked Twitter account (not creeping, it was linked to her account) says she's going to a college in Louisiana this year and trying out for cheer there. So I think the LA part is true. I don't think she's catfishing, but I do think it's weird that she's so pressed about cheerlebs, but a lot of kids in her age bracket are (even my school cheer kids who don't do AS cheer.)

a154d247b5825a80425b33ebdf9135cbe4c9e16f8e8887af3c41b3e99773c167.jpg

@PrincexxJessica, I just want to step in to explain why everyone is saying what they're saying; any Fierceboard veteran will tell you that trolls are relatively common on here (not saying by any means that you are one) and perhaps your posting about cheerlebrities has piqued the suspicion of a few people. It'll make more sense if you ask one of the veterans about Deedlegate (or other instances of catfishing/trolling). No malice intended.

If anyone thinks she's a troll, why not watch her videos? I think you're all being way too harsh.

Last edited:
Her linked Twitter account (not creeping, it was linked to her account) says she's going to a college in Louisiana this year and trying out for cheer there. So I think the LA part is true. I don't think she's catfishing, but I do think it's weird that she's so pressed about cheerlebs, but a lot of kids in her age bracket are (even my school cheer kids who don't do AS cheer.)
Not weird, just discouraged here.

Since she's only a year older than me, I can kind of relate. About the cheerlebrity business: she's probably new to the sport (or at least the AllStar part of it), and like it or not those cheerlebrities are often the faces of said sport. I'll never forget how I discovered AllStar cheer for the first time: through a YouTube video of a 12-13y/o Kiara Knowlin. About the 2by2 video: she's probably just proud of her skills. (And she should be; Ive looked at her Instagram in the past- it was literally on my explore page and I happened to recognize the name I swear- and girl's got some mad front tumbling skills!) I'm super sentimental, and I love photo albums and old videos and anything like that. I take pictures for the sole purpose of being able to look back at them one day. I wouldn't mind a 2by2 to look back on one day at me in probably the best shape of my life. As for all the random threads she's started asking for opinions on stuff, etc., I think she's just trying to fit in. (Heck, I did it when I first started on here. Seems like I remember making a thread about costs and fundraising when there were already like 3. Lol) I'm not saying everything she's posted is defendable, but I think she has a lot to learn about the industry and I hope she continues to do it here. Hope you stick around, @PrincexxJessica

Back