All-Star Anyone Else Hear About A Cheerleader Faking Cancer/death For Instagram Followers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The industry in general, and the posters on this board more specifically, do not like the concept of cheerlebrities. Anyone who spends more than an hour browsing this board would know that, so if one chooses to create multiple threads about cheerlebrities, they will get these types of responses - every time. A bit of advice for all of the recent newbies - look before you leap!
Then look again, double-check the distance, create a pro/con list of actually leaping in the first place, look for an alternate route, warm up, stretch, and make sure you can physically handle the distance.

Then leap. And land gracefully.

I did hear about both stories. Apparently the one with Jamie Andries is still continuing. The other one about the girl who faked her brother's death I was told was fake and she only did that to gain followers. What is ever is going through these people's minds is absolutely ridiculous.

I did hear about both stories. Apparently the one with Jamie Andries is still continuing. The other one about the girl who faked her brother's death I was told was fake and she only did that to gain followers. What is ever is going through these people's minds is absolutely ridiculous.
Desperate people can do crazy things.

Create a fan page for yourself.....because that's what this girl did

The videos on both pages....neither say that they're from a repost app. So unless her fan club president is following her recording her....or she's texting videos to her fan club president.......

That's just my ( and Heresathought__fan_xX) conclusion about the matter

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I also think that she probably created profile for herself, but there are plenty of ways to repost Instagram videos without the repost watermark or whatever. So, I don't think you can really use that as a reason, other cheer instagrams do it all the time (I've even done it before).

Back