All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG Fierce 5

CJA Bombshells

CJA Team Gunz

All Star One Big Bang

CJA Jr Gunz

who the heck were the commentators for champions league.....

Their voices seemed very familiar to me for some reason, but no idea who they are.

I've only seen videos with their commentary. I watched BSB first and had enough of them when they complained about their flawless baskets being low and then reminded us that they lost worlds by dropping their pyramid. Just let me watch. stop talking.

Who knows? In the beginning, I had a better view of them than the stage. They were so "theatrical" I ALMOST videoed them for everyone's entertainment.
it sounds like they spent all of maybe one day catching up on worlds videos, and the smoed show in order to do commentary... cause some of the things they say literally sound like they came straight from previous world commentators.
plus i think they were confusing brandon with smoed, when they started talking about world wins.

it sounds like they spent all of maybe one day catching up on worlds videos, and the smoed show in order to do commentary... cause some of the things they say literally sound like they came straight from previous world commentators.
plus i think they were confusing brandon with smoed, when they started talking about world wins.
Ugghhhhhh! We couldn't hear them at the comp.

Their voices seemed very familiar to me for some reason, but no idea who they are.

I've only seen videos with their commentary. I watched BSB first and had enough of them when they complained about their flawless baskets being low and then reminded us that they lost worlds by dropping their pyramid. Just let me watch. stop talking.
One of them was Jamie Parrish..

Back