All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He must have been the older, grey haired, "theatrical" one
He's not really older or grey haired so that must have been the other one. I feel like I heard the name Jonathon at some point during the commentary last night, not sure who that is though.

He's not really older or grey haired so that must have been the other one. I feel like I heard the name Jonathon at some point during the commentary last night, not sure who that is though.
Just looked him up. Pretty sure it was him. Definitely could not have been the other guy. And I stand by my description of "older, grey headed, and theatrical". I am 50 so I have a pretty objective idea of "older" LOL. Now I really wish I had videoed. He was having MAJOR issues with his ear piece, "static", etc. lots of hand gesturing and verbiage. As I stated before, our front row seats offered a perfect unobstructed view of their table vs a view of the stage that I THOUGHT I was paying for.

Just looked him up. Pretty sure it was him. Definitely could not have been the other guy. And I stand by my description of "older, grey headed, and theatrical". I am 50 so I have a pretty objective idea of "older" LOL. Now I really wish I had videoed. He was having MAJOR issues with his ear piece, "static", etc. lots of hand gesturing and verbiage. As I stated before, our front row seats offered a perfect unobstructed view of their table vs a view of the stage that I THOUGHT I was paying for.
Haha, I definitely believe the theatrical part for him though, that doesn't surprise me. That stinks that it was blocking the stage, who thought that would be a good idea?

champions league

tg lady jags

wc shooting stars

t&s obsession

mt f5

we generals

Haha, I definitely believe the theatrical part for him though, that doesn't surprise me. That stinks that it was blocking the stage, who thought that would be a good idea?
NO ONE who paid $44 a ticket, plus all of the other crazy costs associated with this comp.

The highlight for me was when the commentators spent all of LACF gold's routine talking about how they didn't have enough difficulty and needed to highlight their tumbling better, work on body positions, etc.. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey Pride Liberty

American Cheer Medium Coed

Cheer World Omega

Vizion 20/20

Five Star Superstars

Dolphins Germany IOC6

Mexicop IO6

Step Ahead Senior Cinco

PCM Mysterious

NJSE Fab 5

SOT A Team