OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hope Laurie can qualify for beam finals and medal. If not AA, I'd love to see her up on the podium for something other than the team medal.

Gabby is still acting miserable. I wish they would just send her home and replace her with Ashton.
I can't fault her too much since this is only practice. They probably don't even realize people are streaming this. The only girl I saw "perform" was Simone on floor.

My new theory is that Laurie turned pro earlier this week when she found out they weren't putting her in all around. So she decided to forgo NCAA for a chance at AA in 2020. (And I'm very much ok with this)

It's amazing how much leotards have become like cheer uniforms. Hopefully they will stop at the bling and not get into the cutouts and mesh stomachs.
My live feed is awful. Is it just my crappy comcast internet or is anyone else having issues?

ETA: I didn't realize the top of the leos were mesh. For some reason it is blended better than on uniforms. Still not loving it though.
It's the other way around. Cheer has become more like leos. They had the bling and mesh first.

Gabby is still acting miserable. I wish they would just send her home and replace her with Ashton.

She looks stressed and worried to me.

I wouldn't call it miserable

There were moments when she brightened up with Marta and some of the other girls

Either way she's said she's not the same person she was in 2012 and that she's more serious. Her routines looked solid for podium training. I don't think it's fair to say "send her home" because she's not grinning. She appeared to be doing her job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this mean we're not letting 3 try? or that Simone and Gabby are already definites? As much as I want Laurie to have a shot, based on podium training performance, I'd choose Aly.
are they letting three try or just two, i figured simone is a definite, but have they hinted or announced that gabby would be a definite as well.

are they letting three try or just two, i figured simone is a definite, but have they hinted or announced that gabby would be a definite as well.

I guess you could say hinted in that podium training order went top four in performance order from weakest to strongest followed by girl #5 performing the apparatus after. While they said nothing was definite and everyone would train all events today... Laurie was girl #5 on bars and Gabby was not in that #5 spot for anything.

She looks stressed and worried to me.

I wouldn't call it miserable

There were moments when she brightened up with Marta and some of the other girls

Either way she's said she's not the same person she was in 2012 and that she's more serious. Her routines looked solid for podium training. I don't think it's fair to say "send her home" because she's not grinning. She appeared to be doing her job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think she looks that much better than Trials? Olympics ready? I thought floor was sloppy and her warm up on beam was off. When they showed it from the end of the beam I thought she was super right and going to fall off, and was shocked she saved it.

I will also say I've been watching Simone's snapchat all week, and she looks grumpy and sad. It's depressing to watch, and I honestly wish she wasn't there. Today just added to it for me, and I just can't get on board with her.

Back