All-Star Athletic Championships -- Providence 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to meet EVERYONE!!! especially since i missed out in Indy. i have to be at the comp. at 7am & will be there till the very end. you might find me sleeping in some corner somewhere....
but honestly, if you see any wildcat people just ask them for LeeLee...thats me.

I will be there almost all day both days. I will be tweeting Laurenyupthatme . :) Oh and I know we talked about having a fierceboarders meet up earlier in this thread since i'm not competing this comp so I can meet up almost any time both days if we decide to have a meet up.

Can I meet up with you :)

I'll be there - but I have no bow.The front of my Spirt Explosion shirt says, "Zoe's mom." However, that might be more awkward than Shawn's dad looking at people's backpacks.;)

i'd love to meet up with everyone as well! you can tweet me @emmamazza and ill have my orange fiercebow on my backpack! :)

How does one tweet? I did get a tweet account for worlds last year and watched the comments, but I was in my house and I am still in the dark ages on tweeting. Anyone care to explain the basics? Does one use a phone or ipad if at a comp?

seems like a much smaller comp this year (less than 200 cheer teams) with a lot more division splits than usual. The level 5 divisions look really deep though - can't wait to see all the teams!

seems like a much smaller comp this year (less than 200 cheer teams) with a lot more division splits than usual. The level 5 divisions look really deep though - can't wait to see all the teams!
Quantity of teams might be down but the quality surely is not! I believe the division split are per varsity, not AC. thought I saw that rule somewhere.

How does one tweet? I did get a tweet account for worlds last year and watched the comments, but I was in my house and I am still in the dark ages on tweeting. Anyone care to explain the basics? Does one use a phone or ipad if at a comp?

At a comp you can use a phone or smartphone (or ipad I suppose - but it would probably have to be a 3G one). There are ways to set up twitter to text message your tweets, or if you have a smart phone you can get a twitter app for you phone or use the mobile site. It might be better to text your tweets with all the smartphones in one place like that.

Here's some info on twitter on your phone:

Twitter Help Center | Twitter Phone FAQ

Back