All-Star Athletic Championships -- Providence 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If they just changed the direction the stage was facing (similar to one of the Cheersport "halls" from this past season) I don't think it would be as crowded, or wouldn't feel as crowded. I believe in '10 they had higher levels downstairs set up like this and it definitely felt more spacious.
IDK that's just what I'm hoping. Last year was crowded enough, and the comp is bigger this year?
last year they had up a dividing wall for the merchandise booths so it made everything feel more closed in. I preferred the setup they had in '10 though as well!

yepp!!! i was thinking the same thing! seems like they have some much wasted space that they could use.
i also saw that they are giving you your deductions like 5 minutes after you perform along with a vide.
WSF in Indy did this as well. I think it really worked out because coaches were able to see all of their deductions and any illegal elements in the routine a few minutes after the performance and could then speak with the head judge about it. This way there are no surprises when you get your score sheets.

WSF in Indy did this as well. I think it really worked out because coaches were able to see all of their deductions and any illegal elements in the routine a few minutes after the performance and could then speak with the head judge about it. This way there are no surprises when you get your score sheets.
i agree. i think spirit sports does this too.
by the way, we need to meet up this year!

i agree. i think spirit sports does this too.
by the way, we need to meet up this year!
i will definitely be around for most of the day hopefully. (may have a few practices throughout the day since were adding 5 people to our team sunday... eeek)

i will definitely be around for most of the day hopefully. (may have a few practices throughout the day since were adding 5 people to our team sunday... eeek)
oh wow!! good luck with that!!
i'll be there all day too. i was so excited when i saw the schedule because the senior 3 i coach is always on the butt crack of dawn & our division for this comp. is like at 12:30; then i look more closely & i see the other team i coach - junior 2 is the first division on & my team is third on. just cant catch a break!!!
if you see any wildcat people ask for LeeLee - thats me.

oh wow!! good luck with that!!
i'll be there all day too. i was so excited when i saw the schedule because the senior 3 i coach is always on the butt crack of dawn & our division for this comp. is like at 12:30; then i look more closely & i see the other team i coach - junior 2 is the first division on & my team is third on. just cant catch a break!!!
if you see any wildcat people ask for LeeLee - thats me.
What Time Are Killas this waking up to come see ur team LeeLee is getting hard yah kno lol

Anyone going to be tweeting? I can put together a twitter list again like I did for NCA/Worlds last year.

Athletic posted a link, but it doesn't seem to be working (and I already had a Box account so that doesn't seem to be the issue issue). It says the item has either been deleted or is unavailable to you.

Here is the... | Facebook

Back