All-Star Atv Presents Cheerleaders: Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If SkitzTV wanted to do a show on Blackout or Shooting Stars, I'd be all over that in a heart beat. I still will probably watch Gabi's new team on SkitzTV (because I'm pretty sure it's 99.9% going to happen that her new team is getting a show, if it wasn't already announced).

SkitzTV just produced Cheer: Full Out better than ATV has produced Cheerleaders. Cheer Full: Out was informative, there was hardly any drama, it actually felt like a television show (most of the episodes were 20+ minutes in length, whereas Cheerleaders averages around 7-9 minutes), and we got to see progression in real time! That was honestly one of the best parts of Cheer: Full Out - that we got to see real time progression. Didn't Cheerleaders for CJA just wrap up Worlds, in like late September? That's ~5 months delayed. We got to see Blink's progression for Cheersport, NCA, and Worlds a week or two after they competed. Not to mention, we actually saw Blink's full out routine when they actually competed. With Smoed, they'd show the same random snippets of their routine, over and over again.

Why are ATV and Skitz the only two channels bring talked about? There are more, if not just creating their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1444177375.555674.jpg

Hope this is the right app I am getting ready to download.

Honestly, I really enjoyed that video. Cheer force seems like a very nice program, love those coaches! Much better than most of ATV's cheer videos.

Thanks so much! It was great working with ATV, they were professional and very nice. I think thus far they've done such a great job! Thanks for watching!

Back