All-Star Average Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You went from starting a thread about supporting small gyms, saying you were "quite content with your average, unknown gym" and calling yourself mediocre, to saying what you did above. I'm a little confused as to where you are going with this as you are contradicting yourself and your original post.

I'm with you on this one. GatorBaseBoy5 , you've called your gym "average" and "less-than" other gyms. And you've called yourself "mediocre," then said you need a team that is at your skill level. Either you have a very inflated view of your own skills, but wish to seem humble, or you're confused as to what it is you're trying to portray.
Sometimes I find that those who bring the most attention to their own issues - by justifying, explaining, defending, etc. - are the ones who are actually least comfortable with the situation...

I had sigs set to off. Now that I read yours, the lack of sensibility in this thread makes sense!

I cheered in a small gym for 8 years before going to CA. There's nothing bad about wanting to cheer at a Small gym all your life because your "content". I switched because I wanted more of an opportunity and to WIN WORLDS.

Lets be honest who doesn't want to win worlds, NCA or cheersport? I wanted to be pushed and I wanted to be part of a real cheer family.

It's hard for me to believe someone who says they are passionate about a sport when they can be content with a sport while staying at the same level or not wanting more and not going the extra mile.

Back