All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I thought they all had the same scoring because varsity all star's scoring sight has this blurb about having a uniform scoring system across their brands. To my knowledge, the scoresheets are the same but would just have whatever Varsity Brand (i.e. UCA, etc) printed on the top.

JulieP said:
I guess I thought they all had the same scoring because varsity all star's scoring sight has this blurb about having a uniform scoring system across their brands. To my knowledge, the scoresheets are the same but would just have whatever Varsity Brand (i.e. UCA, etc) printed on the top.

Once again I will state what is a fact. Allstar Challenge has their own score sheet. They do not use the Varsity Allstar Score Sheet.

No it's a different score sheet which produces totally different outcomes than the Varsity Allstar scoring system. Same Score sheet they've always used. I think next season they will move over to the Varsity Score sheet & system

No it's a different score sheet which produces totally different outcomes than the Varsity Allstar scoring system. Same Score sheet they've always used. I think next season they will move over to the Varsity Score sheet & system

Aha. Sorry, i thought your were being facetious. I thought Varsity had all its brands under one scoring system now. I stand corrected. :)

Next year they will use the Varsity scoring system.

Next year they will be the next Dolly. Just another Varsity cloned drone.

Back