All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Shoes??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2011
ive seen many picture of pinterest and tumblr of people bedazzling the tips of their nifinity shoes. do people actually compete with bedazzled shoes? has anyone seen this at competitions? thoughts?

jh6mfn.jpg

Those blinged out shoes look fabulous. I would be worried about the rhinestones falling off but wow I want a pair. Can a cali mom hook a girl up?

I know that Green Bay Elite bedazzles theirs! Or at least they have in the past. They didn't have nearly as many rhinestones as the shoes shown above though. They just had rhinestones down the stripe things on the side of the shoes. I love the way they look when a flyer is pulling a body position and the lights hit the shoe just right!

My daughters shoes are blinged but not that much. We just blinged the stripes on the sides. Easy to do. Get hotset gems in a 4mm and use a heat tool to place them. I got all my stuff at Michaels.
I will say since she tumbles so much and is a flyer we loose gems at every turn. But oh well mom and cp like sparkles. :D

My daughters shoes are blinged but not that much. We just blinged the stripes on the sides. Easy to do. Get hotset gems in a 4mm and use a heat tool to place them. I got all my stuff at Michaels.
I will say since she tumbles so much and is a flyer we loose gems at every turn. But oh well mom and cp like sparkles. :D

When I was on South Jersey Storm we did the same thing. Three stones on each stripe. It looked cute & never heard a base complain about them.

The rhinestones that she used look to big for me. I think the smaller ones on the Cali shoes look better. I love how it looks but I feel like it is kind of a waste considering how often people go through a pair of nfinities.

I have my strips on my shoes done. I just lose the extra sparkle
althrough i tried to put some on the leather part and they fall on too easy. I have hotfixs one. anyone got any suggestion on how to stop them falling off?

I have my strips on my shoes done. I just lose the extra sparkle
althrough i tried to put some on the leather part and they fall on too easy. I have hotfixs one. anyone got any suggestion on how to stop them falling off?
Don't move!:p. Sorry there is no way for them to stay on. Your feet rub together and it knocks them off. Just buy extras and keep replacing. Wish I had a better answer since I replace around 10 after every single comp. We lose quite a few at practice as well. Sparkle is work. ;)

Back