All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is so hard to gage a"BEST CHEER PROGRAM".I see teams post Grand and National Champs every weekend, what does that tell you.Who did these teams go against,what other teams were in that competition.Many teams seem to pick competitions based on their opponents.They stay away from the World Cups , the Stingrays,the Top Guns,the cheer extremes .They beat up on weeker gyms and then pump their chest and post it all over web sites , so silly .There is also the crossing over factor.Many gyms march their level4&5s out there on their level 3 and 2 teams.Wow great job you got a trophy and can say your national champs.So before you place your teams name on the list you have to come out and run with the big dogs.Compete in (Dallas, Indy,Atlanta).........

Both sparks and ECE are great programs! Both with there own particular strengths in weaknesses(not that either team has many
tongue.png
). But this feud over WHO IS BETTER needs to stop! The athletes as well as coaches at these gyms enjoy the competition! As a former member of the EE small jr 5 team a few years back when level 5 was almost foreign to the northeast, i can say that competing against yourself weekend after weekend gets plain old boring! Needless to say, the arguing needs to stop, both ECE and sparks are well rounded amazing gyms at ALL levels and are helping the northeast grow stronger in the cheerleading industry!

Ok! I can definitely respect that I thought you were saying we didn't have wrong lower levels and I had to disagree lol. But I agree sparks has an amazing program, especially for being so new! :)

I'm actually not familiar with Legacy. So I will stand somewhat corrected on that. That being said, I certainly can't declare them the best gym in VA since I've never even seen them. I would actually have said USA would be a close 2nd in my mind to Fame--because I've always been impressed by them at competitions. I know one of their Youth teams blew me away at US Finals last year (I think it was one of the NC teams?).

As usual, FameUsMom and I agree. :) There are so many gyms that will never go to Worlds because of finances, so to use that one competition to determine the "best" gym seems unfair to all those gyms.

<OK...off to study up on Legacy...love to learn new things...:)>

There aren't too many gyms that put our state (VA) on the map. That being said ASL was the first in the state to represent VA with a full paid bid to USASF Cheer and Dance worlds, and has done so several times. But basing a gym's success off of their worlds teams just isn't fair, being that most gyms in the country don't even offer teams to worlds.

For the most part-- ASL has a pretty strong reputation for all of their teams. It is fairly rare to see an ASL team not max out most categories of a score sheet, and give a decent performance. I'd say it's fair that both FAME and ASL rep the state very well.

USA!'s NC teams were great-- but that location shut down this season. I think them and FAME competed against each other at CheerTech in Richmond in January, and I don't think a single FAME, or ASL team lost to them. With a FAME location in Richmond, I think that could shake the game up a little.

how about this? ECE has VERY good lv. 5 teams and dance teams! And Sparks has very good lower level teams and their Sr. Open 5 team is awesome! And so is USA Wildcats, all of their teams are so entertaining to watch and they always have so much energy! and Spirit Central is always very clean and tight in their routines! (which i lovee!)

how about this? ECE has VERY good lv. 5 teams and dance teams! And Sparks has very good lower level teams and their Sr. Open 5 team is awesome! And so is USA Wildcats, all of their teams are so entertaining to watch and they always have so much energy! and Spirit Central is always very clean and tight in their routines! (which i lovee!)

have to 100% agree on all of this! Safe to say - the northeast has a lot of amazing programs!!

Alabama- ACE​
Arizona- Power​
California- CALI​
Florida- Top Gun/Cheer Express​
Georgia- Stingrays/Georgia​
Illinois- Ultimate Athletics​
Indiana- ICE​
Kentucky- Gym Tyme/Kentucky All stars​
Louisiana- Louisiana Cheer Force​
Maryland- Maryland Twisters/Marlins​
Massachusetts-ECE​
Missouri- Platinum/GAGE/Capitol City​
New Jersey- South Jersey Storm/World cup​
New York- CNY​
North Carolina- CEA​
Ohio- Matrix​
Oklahoma- Twist and Shout​
Pennsylvania- FCA​
South Carolina- Rockstar​
South Dakota- As much as it KILLS me to say it...Dakota Spirit​
Tennessee- Memphis Elite​
Texas- CA/Lonestar/Champion/Woodlands​
Virginia- FAME​
Wisconsin- Green Bay Elite​
omggggg a lot of you are saying memphis elite:)
THANK YOU:)

This was posted as I was typing my response. Legacy is also amazing! Hope their season is going well :) I haven't had the opportunity to see them yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TlAifUJPDI&feature=related

Here's a taste of some ASL S5! Such a fun routine! So talking other levels, another of my favorite Legacy (non level 5) teams this season is Y4, they're really young and legit. Most the kids on this team were undefeated 2 years ago in the Mini 2 division competing against some REALLY strong gyms that year (Cheer Extreme, South Jersey Storm, Fame, Matrix, Michigan Xtreme to name a few). I have mad respect for all these programs! These kids are pretty fierce and I see them packing a punch for ASL in the future! Wish I had a video of them, I'm a big fan of these lil guys! :)

With that Fame Mini "5" video I just watched (whoah did that ROCK!), this young budding Legacy talent, and the good things I see coming out of Vipers and USA, the future looks incredibly bright for the gyms of Virginia! <3 Much Respect to the Old Dominion!!

Back