All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for some reason my favorite flyer has always been a girl from Cheer Athletics. She has the most amazing limbs that look amazing in the air when she pulls skills. MY favorite scorpion is hers becasue it has LITTLE bend to it, and after all, that is what a scorpion should look like. BlueCat random question, is cami as tall as she looks? she looks BEAUTIFUL in the air. would love to see more of her in the air. came across this on tumblr, here is a pic of her scorpion. and also, BlueCat what is the name of this athlete?
cacamiii

You are going to have to be MUCH more specific than that. We have quite a few straight-leg scorps. What team? What year? Where in the routine?

Regarding Cami B., she is taller than most flyers, but I can't really answer your specific question "Is she as tall as she looks?" without knowing how tall you think she looks.

no!! shes taller, and not trying to be rude but shes prettier and more mature i guess.

You may not have been TRYING to be rude, but you were. A simple "no, the girl I'm thinking of looks taller and older" would have been a much better choice of words.

The odd thing is that the girl in the picture is easily one of the prettiest AND most mature girls for her age in the entire program. You clearly have neither seen her in person nor talked to her.

You may not have been TRYING to be rude, but you were. A simple "no, the girl I'm thinking of looks taller and older" would have been a much better choice of words.

The odd thing is that the girl in the picture is easily one of the prettiest AND most mature girls for her age in the entire program. You clearly have neither seen her in person nor talked to her.
Thankyou for clearing that up. My mistake. All the cheetahs are gorgeous and i wish i had there abs. Across the board the flyers on cheetahs have BEAUTIFUL body positions.

i didnt intend to be rude!!!!! that girl is gorgeous as well fogive me im new :(
you werent being rude lol you gave your opinion NOTHING wrong with that!!! people ten to get butt hurt easily on here for speaking your mind dont take anything personally i learned that the hard way hahaha

this is a cheerleading board so there is a difference on giving your opinion on cheer and giving your opinion on how someone looks
lmao who cares what site this is you can still give you opinion if someones pretty or not witch BOTH girls are!! so does that make me rude for telling 2 girls there pretty???

Back